My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I thought you agreed to discuss football. I asked a football question. What is your answer?

Telling someone to "STFU" is a threat.
STFU is not a threat. That's why you are an idiot becuase you don't know the English language. BTW, I don't discuss football with Trade Down Clowns

pFRWJax.jpg

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
1i1ODMc.gif

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm convinced "Omeletpants" is an alt account for mods to troll anyone who doesn't obey their Gestapo-like rule.

It's a shame you didn't know the real Ommy. People really liked that guy. This Ommy just has a weird clown fetish. Likes talking about dicklickers a lot too. Very strange stuff...

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
In the spirit of goodwill and niceness to Chicagowin and Babablacksheep I say

STFU!!!!!!

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny thing, every year it seems that there is one team that has a surprising top 10 pick. Hope that trend continues this year. Maybe Lynch goes top 10?

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
watching more and more tape on Taylor Decker makes him more likable at the #11 pick...

He creates some of the most massive holes i have ever seen from a LT in a running game... Someone offered the opinion that he didn't play in an offense that did him any favors on film... I agree... But what he did was absolutely dominate players in that offense... He does a great job of making first contact on rush OLBs with his long reach and almost always guides them out of the play...

Ezekiel Elliot had a big year and some of the credit has to go to scheme and his own talent... Another big part of that is your offensive line.... And this Decker guy played a huge part in getting extra yards for his running back... He creates a lot of lanes... Watching a game of him against Michigan and he pretty much seals the edge every play almost effortlessly.. Running plays early go mostly to the right side so he doesn't do anything crazy but as soon as they start running to his side of the field you start to see gains of 10 yards or more. On a 4th down he literally stands a guy up in the whole and turns him sideways creating a perfect wedge in the hole for Zeke to run into and get a first down...

From what I see the guy doesn't look like he is overwhelmed by the LT position.. He is a natural LT and looks to have everything you could want from a guy that plays that position... Except for experience in a pro system...

With the Chicago Bears becoming more of a defense oriented team and Fox being a more run oriented coach this would appear to be a perfect fit for the Bears given they take him...

I'm looking for flaws but I don't see anything that truly stands out as big problem....

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Decker really is a road grader at left tackle. I like him a lot.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Funny thing, every year it seems that there is one team that has a surprising top 10 pick. Hope that trend continues this year. Maybe Lynch goes top 10?

I don't see why not? Teams need QBs... some will reach this year thinking they might not get an opportunity next year

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Decker really is a road grader at left tackle. I like him a lot.

just watched a bunch of his games... he does a great job in 2014 of standing up A'shawn Robinson of Alabama another guy that is a 1st round pick this year..