Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
But plenty get it wrong. I still remember when a ton of people on this site were calling Kizer a future stud, or remember a user named Brock bash Cutler nonstop and then said Hundley would be the next great one. Johnny Football, Tim Tebow, etc etc etc.

Players bust. No one can always get it right.

I guess bagging on Pace is the cool thing to do, but who were all the GMs and the HOF QBs drafted before Pace that were on the Bears???

If drafting QBs was easy, wouldn't all 32 teams have one?

Another great take from you. Don't have expectations for someone paid millions of dollars to evaluate, draft, and sign talented players and excuse monumental fuckups like trading up to draft the Darko Milicic of QB's over Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh (Mahomes and Watson). I know you're a Trubisexual, but if he played for any other team you would vociferously state that he was a scrub. You were a Jay Quitler apologist too. Let the adults here talk about QB's and you can make homophobic remarks while chairing a committee for the Ryan Pace Appreciation Society.

Last edited:

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
And you've been crying like a little bitch every day since, inbetween whack off sessions to Mahomes and Watson of course.

Do you think of both while touching yourself, or is it more of a Mahomes in the morning, Watson in the evening, kind of deal. Just curious. :)

You’re still a thing?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@Anytime23 Have to love how Trubisexuals like britt cannot admit that a QB on one team is better than the one on theirs so they resort to personal shade like
They're all the same. I remember hearing everything from Deshaun Watson was drafted to a very successful organization to Mahomes is only good because he's throwing to Mecole Hardman and some other player whos name i already forgot since last season. They will find every single way they can discredit the QBs that are compared to Mitch or whatever Bears QB they have at the time.

I get it, they drafted Mitch #2 overall and they had so much hope because this franchise and its history of QBs is pathetic. That doesn't mean you get to live in your own reality where nobody else actually sees whats happening.

Britt, Leo, Sevvy, etc etc. I haven't forgotten the Trubisexuals who have gone after me for my opinions that have been proven accurate. There's a reason why they all want to move on but i'm not done shoving it in their faces.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
They're all the same. I remember hearing everything from Deshaun Watson was drafted to a very successful organization to Mahomes is only good because he's throwing to Mecole Hardman and some other player whos name i already forgot since last season. They will find every single way they can discredit the QBs that are compared to Mitch or whatever Bears QB they have at the time.

I get it, they drafted Mitch #2 overall and they had so much hope because this franchise and its history of QBs is pathetic. That doesn't mean you get to live in your own reality where nobody else actually sees whats happening.

Britt, Leo, Sevvy, etc etc. I haven't forgotten the Trubisexuals who have gone after me for my opinions that have been proven accurate. There's a reason why they all want to move on but i'm not done shoving it in their faces.

Most of those posters were also Cutler lovers back in the day. If you rightly call a shitty starting player for the Bears a scrub, especially the QB they act like you insulted their mothers. They're the kind of homers and cheerleaders the McCaskeys love and appreciate when they see their annual income statements and balance sheets.

Last edited:

fridges fatboys

Liked Posts:

This video is even more laughable. Shows Pace is an idiot more than the other.

1st starts talking about how Mike Glennon is our quarterback and then continues to state twice that Mitch processes and sees the whole field, good on third down. Guy can't scout anything. Only part he got correct is that Mitch is athletic.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Every time I see this video it just tells me that we have an awful QB scouting team backing up a dumbass GM. This video is embarrassing!

Lol. That bald guy with the orange tie stands out. Everytime Pace completes a sentence he's nodding his head with a stupid smirk.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

This video is even more laughable. Shows Pace is an idiot more than the other.

1st starts talking about how Mike Glennon is our quarterback and then continues to state twice that Mitch processes and sees the whole field, good on third down. Guy can't scout anything. Only part he got correct is that Mitch is athletic.
I think he needs some sleep.