TDGT 01/11/14 Blackhawks at Canadiens 6:00 CST

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Hammer is looking good tonight, really good poke checks and zone clearing.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
WHAT THE FUCK?   Subban just boarded Toews head fucking first into the boards and no fucking call>?  Toews was hurt too, what the fuck.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Montreal fielding the goon platoon with no fear of penalties and big surprise they score the goal.  Parros scores a goal for fucks sake.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="cplmac" data-cid="218868" data-time="1389489264">

He just took another run at Kane and finished with an elbow to the head. Luckily Bollig is out there now.</p></blockquote>

Yeah because he went back in time to stop that elbow? This perceived value people put on players like Bollig is baseless.

cplmac

Liked Posts:
It sure is tonight.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Bickell got a shot on goal!!!!!</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Crawford making some great saves, holy shit.   I hope Q takes a big bite out of a few asses on this intermission, our big men (Hossa excluded) are playing absolutely uninspired hockey.   Wake up boys, don't turn a bad couple of games into a legit skid.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Waved off?   Are you fucking kidding me?  Zus was PUSHED into the crease.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Holy fuck are these refs terrible, terrible offsides call.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="cplmac" data-cid="218883" data-time="1389492572">
<div>

Holy fuck are these refs terrible, terrible offsides call.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Linesmen make offsides calls, not refs.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Waive that one fuckers!!!!!</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimson" data-cid="218884" data-time="1389493145">
<div>

Linesmen make offsides calls, not refs.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

All zebras look alike, I know I'm racist.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Boy do we have some ugly passing tonight, they were saying the ice might be crap tonight and it looks like it.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="cplmac" data-cid="218879" data-time="1389490545">
<div>

It sure is tonight.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

It always is. Everything is always after the fact. It can't change anything that already happened and it certainly doesn't change things in the future.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Of course, decades of that part of the game was a fantasy.   The idea is to keep the other team honest moving forward not to undo what has been done.   Back under the bridge.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should have put another $100 on the Habs at +170.</p>

</p>

Man this was get rich week for betting against the Hawks.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Unbelievably SHITTY passing tonight, worst I've seen from the Hawks probably since the melting ice in Boston.  At least we salvaged a point.  If it weren't for Crawford absolutely putting on a clinic and the Hossa/Toews/Sharp line this would have been a very lopsided loss.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="cplmac" data-cid="218889" data-time="1389494323">
<div>

Of course, decades of that part of the game was a fantasy.   The idea is to keep the other team honest moving forward not to undo what has been done.   Back under the bridge.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Yeah, like I said, it doesn't do that either. For example this game, Versteeg fought Gallagher. What did that change? Nothing. Better to focus on just playing your game instead of trying to get revenge.</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Versteeg fought Gallagher on his own omission. I'm sure Gallagher said something to him as Versteeg was running around throwing his weight and just ran Gallagher. Nothing wrong with that fight as it was two willing combatants blowing off steam.

Emelin isn't a fighter and it's not worth taking a chance on the PK for a stupid instigator with the score the way it was. The hit on smith was clean and you gotta respect that. Had it been Kane who got his clock cleaned instead of Smith, then bombs away.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
What a way to blow it for Craw tonight.

What a disappointment. </p>