TDGT 12/17 Blackhawks (24-7-5) @ Predators (16-14-3) – 7:00PM CSN

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Forklift" data-cid="217642" data-time="1387811668">

Nah, I only do the Top 10 each issue - tonight things than have happened since Brodeur's NHL debut. Most of my energy (such as it is) is devoted to Hockeenight. That comment sounds like McClure. He has more people skills than I do.

I actually can talk about prospects all day. Every time I see Block, I ask about various things in Rockford before I even ask how he's doing.</p></blockquote>

Yeah, I'm sure I was being a dick, but I stopped following after that comment. Didn't understand how the "Real Fans Program" couldn't give a shit about junior hockey and or prospects.

R K

Fuck the "real fans program"...  No interest.  I'm not a real fan.       RK</p>

Forklift

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="217763" data-time="1388087852">
<div>

Yeah, I'm sure I was being a dick, but I stopped following after that comment. Didn't understand how the "Real Fans Program" couldn't give a shit about junior hockey and or prospects.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Just as Fels & Co. don't tell us what to do with our site, I don't tell them what to do with theirs. I only contribute to the actual program.</p>

</p>

I am the big Junior/Prospect guy on our site. Each year we do a Draft Preview Puckcast with Block, and I always refer to it as "the one where we talk about guys CT has never heard of". I also enjoy the ones we do with Chris Peters - if you guys aren't reading his site, you need to:</p>

</p>

http://unitedstatesofhockey.com/</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I'm a fan of Peters and Block and followed them both on twitter.

Not a big deal about CI, I just didn't like the guys ignorance he brought to the twitter account especially for people who claim to be "the real fans program" yet he didn't understand Canadian junior leagues and how it works. Just sounded like a guy who jumped on the bandwagon.

Hell with the amount of followers they have, there isn't any reason some of our cast of misfits couldn't get this site follower number way above, especially with the knowledge around here.

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="217768" data-time="1388093026">
<div>

Not a big deal about CI, I just didn't like the guys ignorance he brought to the twitter account especially for people who claim to be "the real fans program" yet he didn't understand Canadian junior leagues and how it works. Just sounded like a guy who jumped on the bandwagon.

Hell with the amount of followers they have, there isn't any reason some of our cast of misfits couldn't get this site follower number way above, especially with the knowledge around here.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I may not be a real fan because I generally don't care about minor leagues in any sport.</p>

</p>

More likely is that I'm just like most people.</p>

Forklift

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="217768" data-time="1388093026">
<div>

Hell with the amount of followers they have, there isn't any reason some of our cast of misfits couldn't get this site follower number way above, especially with the knowledge around here.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Believe it or not, every disagreement doesn't come down to "bandwagon".</p>

</p>

There are three guys there, all of whom have very different approaches and all have been Hawks fans for a very long time.</p>

</p>

Hell, we have 4 writers and 2 photoshop people on our site, and we don't agree on everything either. Except that fart bubbles are funny in any picture, and Ryan Reaves lives in a dumpster.</p>