My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Adam Hope: “Ted Phillips, the president there, doing homework now trying to figure out which candidates are going to be available.” ��

Referencing a video by Ian Rapoport From @NFLGameDay: A run through some coaches on the hot seat as the season winds to a close. #Colts , #Bears, #Bucs

Would post the video but twitters is acting biatchy.

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/944907769492197376

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
So much for sweaty teddy staying away from football decisions. Hope it isn’t true. This organization never learns.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Just say you don't know how to embed tweets lol

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
It’s quite possible that he simply doesn’t know what he’s talking about. On most teams the President would be doing such things. Probably just assuming that’s the case here. Known as out of town stupid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
Gathering information is part of being team Prez. Calm your tits. Nothing to see here

Not for a Prez who we have been constantly told is not involved in football operations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Foreign Banana

Liked Posts:
Someone want to tell me again how Fox is Pace's hire, how it was Pace's decision not to move on from Cutler, etc?

I am not understanding why many peoples writing on this Board of Messages are not believing Ryan Pace is not allowed to do the work the owner of this team pays Mister Pace to do. Maybe there is a reason I am missing?

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am not understanding why many peoples writing on this Board of Messages are not believing Ryan Pace is not allowed to do the work the owner of this team pays Mister Pace to do. Maybe there is a reason I am missing?

Tin foil hats. Everything is a negative conspiracy. Nothing more.

Foreign Banana

Liked Posts:
Tin foil hats. Everything is a negative conspiracy. Nothing more.

Hats of the Tin Foil is poor design. I am hoping peoples do not wear those hats in poor weather.

I understand the word "conspiracy". I am not understanding how it applies to this situation as one cannot "conspire" against themselves. It would be more terrible idea than the hats of the tin foil.

Thank you for explaining!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The only way I am cool with Ted making calls if it is to gage the interest of a big fish that may reduce Pace’s power.

Pace is not going to hire a big name that threatens his power and control.

If Ted is calling Rivera, Shaw, Harbaugh, then so be it.