Teven Jenkins' back "tightness"

In your medical opinion what's wrong with Teven Jenkin's back, and how long will he be gone?

• "Tightness"

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Torn muscles

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Herniated disk

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
That title would be a great username

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears not being honest with what is really going on. I am 54 years old and if i tweak my back or have soreness it shouldn't last more than a week or so. At this point he is either injured or soft. Thought all football players were tough and played through pain. Sometimes best thing to do is actually move around to get circulation to the area.
I say he rubs some dirt on it.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
You wanted him in the first round
Yep. I looked at 3 mocks and 2 of them had the Bears taking Jenkins at 20 - that was the extent of my "research." I assumed he was an LT since he was ranked that high, and I wanted the Bears to finally get a LT.

When I found out he primarily played RT in college is when I changed my tune.

Nice try.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If he was projected as a RT only, he wouldn't have been considered a 20 value and he showed no signs of injury in OTAs.

It will be a couple weeks before we know what's up, if ever. :rolleyes:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Yep. I looked at 3 mocks and 2 of them had the Bears taking Jenkins at 20 - that was the extent of my "research." I assumed he was an LT since he was ranked that high, and I wanted the Bears to finally get a LT.

When I found out he primarily played RT in college is when I changed my tune.

Nice try.
I was hoping for Darrisaw at 20

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was hoping for Darrisaw at 20
Was my guy as well until Fields became in reach but there were plenty of 'experts' that preferred the more physical Jenkins. Those that did projected him on the left.

Speaking of Darrisaw, check this out after the Vikes let their starting LT(Reiff) go just like we did. Cap is a bitch this year.

Darrisaw will be eased into training camp after he underwent core surgery this offseason, Courtney Cronin of ESPN.com reports. Per the St. Paul Pioneer Press, he has been dealing with a groin injury.

The exact details on Darrisaw's injury are not clear, but it's not thought to be a major setback. Still, it would be better to have him fully healthy for the start of camp since the 2021 first-round draft pick is expected to compete for a starting job.

It's also speculated that he has some sort of groin injury. Basically alternative to what we got may even be in worse shape right now and like the bear, you don't draft that uy and still overpay a meh LT in a cap crunch year.
1628078541119.png

That's it, I got Teven's new Nick Name.

@Cap'n Crunch :dealwithit:

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he was projected as a RT only, he wouldn't have been considered a 20 value and he showed no signs of injury in OTAs.

It will be a couple weeks before we know what's up, if ever. :rolleyes:
I wanted someone who primarily started LT in college. I don't care about projections. When I found out that wasn't the case is when I starting have doubts.

But just to be clear. My gripe isn't with Jenkins, it's Pace.

I also stated many times I wanted a CB or LT.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Wait, I thought he died....he's still on the team?
Technically he’s still alive. He’s #2 in line for the football gods to take. He’s waiting for Virginia’s exit.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
We are somewhere between

images

and

main-qimg-876434b98deffdf9f99d9f61db69b0e3

on this forum

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
My vote is now for a wobbly back

msadows

Liked Posts:
Tevin White

Someone please tell me how this is different than Kevin White? This is following the exact same script

How is this anything similar to that situation?

Kevin White was on the practice field at this time of the year in 2015.

napo55

Liked Posts:
I wanted someone who primarily started LT in college. I don't care about projections. When I found out that wasn't the case is when I starting have doubts.

But just to be clear. My gripe isn't with Jenkins, it's Pace.

I also stated many times I wanted a CB or LT.
If Jenkins turns out to be a very good rt, I'm ok with that. The real issue is whether Pace did his due diligence into Jenkin's back problem which resulted in his sitting out the last 4 games of his college career. If this turns out to be a chronic problem, it is the last straw for Pace's incompetence.