Teven Jenkins' back "tightness"

In your medical opinion what's wrong with Teven Jenkin's back, and how long will he be gone?

• "Tightness"

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Torn muscles

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Herniated disk

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters

msadows

Liked Posts:
Pace absolutely lucked into Fields at 11 because several teams passed. Don't give him too much credit although he does get credit for making the trade, But trading up for a chronically injured player (if that's what Jenkins turns out to be) is not what a decent GM does.

Doesn't matter if it was luck.

If fields becomes elite he will be the most beloved athlete in chicago history second to only jordan.

Pace would become a legend due to it, even if its blind luck. No one will care about all the trash first round picks he had. No one will care about mitch.

This city has wanted a real nfl qb for nearly a century. It finally looks like we might have got one. If that happens fixing the holes on this roster will be a lot easier.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And, let's be honest, if Jenkins can't go first few weeks of the season who cares. It's going to be Dalton getting his shit knocked in
You act like he will just show up and know the offense and be in shape and ready to go.

He needs these reps.

The Bears are either being super cautious or they are Bull shitting about the injury. They have a history of Bull shitting injuries.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't know how long @WindyCity or others have been following the Bears but drafting players injured in college is not exactly a new or 'Kevin White' thing

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Imagine being concerned about a tackle when you just drafted the most talented player in your franchises history.
You need to protect that QB. It’s like buying a Ferrari and having no insurance and you live in Florida

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
And, let's be honest, if Jenkins can't go first few weeks of the season who cares. It's going to be Dalton getting his shit knocked in

Well,if Jenkums were blocking, maybe the ginja ninja would do better?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't know how long @WindyCity or others have been following the Bears but drafting players injured in college is not exactly a new or 'Kevin White' thing
I thought about going in a different direction, but Teven White rolled off the tongue.

We could have cone with Teven ColumWillCarimi and done and entire OT themed injury thing.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I thought about going in a different direction, but Teven White rolled off the tongue.

We could have cone with Teven ColumWillCarimi and done and entire OT themed injury thing.
I chortled at it, but just wanted to point out that the comparison here is not apt, except in the fact that Teven Jenkins may b a popcorn fart and we haven't had a good o-line since 2005. I apologize for any snarkiness

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Doesn't matter if it was luck.

If fields becomes elite he will be the most beloved athlete in chicago history second to only jordan.

Pace would become a legend due to it, even if its blind luck. No one will care about all the trash first round picks he had. No one will care about mitch.

This city has wanted a real nfl qb for nearly a century. It finally looks like we might have got one. If that happens fixing the holes on this roster will be a lot easier.
Unless Pace surrounds him with talent and coaching that results in winning championships, he will go down as another dumpster GM. Is there even a legend GM in Chicago Sports when its all said in done? They love you when you win and when you don't, you're just like everyone else. I can't remember the last time i heard the name Rod Thorn.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am really worried about Justin Fields getting Joe Burrowed.

The fact that both our starting OTs are weeks to week after a conditioning test is not making me feel any better.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You act like he will just show up and know the offense and be in shape and ready to go.

He needs these reps.

The Bears are either being super cautious or they are Bull shitting about the injury. They have a history of Bull shitting injuries.
And a lot of Bears fans are acting like he’s going to miss all TC and never get a rep in. And then that’s going to effect the rest of his career. Comparing him to Kevin White was one of the worst Jenkins comments I’ve seen yet.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

He needs these reps.

Well for all we know if Jenkins was getting these 'reps' right now he could be risking a long term/season ending injury. Would you prefer that?

Didn't Kevin White break his leg during TC because he tried to go to early on it after he had a small fracture at the combine?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Well for all we know if Jenkins was getting these 'reps' right now he could be risking a long term/season ending injury. Would you prefer that?

Didn't Kevin White break his leg during TC because he tried to go to early on it after he had a small fracture at the combine?
Uhh no. He was born with dainty, tiny girl shin bones that hairlune fractured the day after he learned to walk.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Missing a week is no big deal.. What matters is the nature of the injury. We will soon find out.
Totes agree. And until we find out more, lets settle down