Texans panicking with Russell Wilson available?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I dont know. They are making it sound like the bears are the only suitors. Houston has a lot of leverage. I hope they bears can pull off something for wilson or watson but wont hold my breath.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
shits happening

greg23

Liked Posts:
Its Feb/March
Its fun talking about Stafford, Wentz, Watson, Wilson; Carr; Tua; 4 or 5 draft picks.

Ffd to training camp in July and we'll look back with fond memories about this time as we roll out some shitburger combo similar to Fools, Fitzpatrick and Franks....hell, pace will probably come up with some clever marketing campaign like The Triple FFF's

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every offseason some on here claim Jack Shit is coming to the Bears, yet they never do

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
There's a legit 7-10 teams that would give up as much as the Bears would tomorrow, so not sure why these guys think the Bears would easily outbid every other team.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
You mean like Khalil Mack?
The raiders didn't have many suitors for mack. The bears were the only ones with the cap space and likely too give two firsts. The only other team I thought was in on it was rams and they were about to give donald a huge deal. With wilson and watson, both teams would get a shit load of picks from anyone.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's a legit 7-10 teams that would give up as much as the Bears would tomorrow, so not sure why these guys think the Bears would easily outbid every other team.
Possibly. The whole marketing piece of all of this could make someone very very rich. Chicago is a huge market for sports, third behind New York and Boston. Even if either of those guys come to Chicago and flop, they’re going to kill it financially at least for a few years. In addition to the ridiculous salary .

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder how much people get paid to speculate on shit they have almost zero info about.

Bolek

Liked Posts:
Neither Wilson or Watson are available at this time. WTF is all the noise about?