TGDT: 1/12 Avalanche @ Blackhawks 7:30PM CSN

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or trade for westgarth so he can go insane trying to think of a scenario where they still fight each other during a game.

Trade for Boogaard and Westgarth and have them run the top line. I'll put the GDT up in an hour or so when I get lunch.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Trade for Boogaard and Westgarth and have them run the top line. I'll put the GDT up in an hour or so when I get lunch.

Top Line of Scott, Boogaard and Westgarth? Who's the center... or does it matter because they'll never be on the ice.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Top Line of Scott, Boogaard and Westgarth? Who's the center... or does it matter because they'll never be on the ice.

I dunno but outside of Westgarth, the opposition would be standing in yellow puddles at every faceoff.

There you go ultimate line of doom, Probert, Twist, Grimson. Maybe work Domi in there too

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
It's good to see the team back in an actual playoff spot. back to back shutouts really helps too, but I hate that evertime I look at their record for their last 10, it seems to be 6-4-0... I know that's .600 and I believe someone worked it out that if they go .600 the rest of the season they probably get a decent spot.... but I'd like to see 7-3 and occasionally a 8-2.... this team has shown recently that they are good enough to do that damn it.

last 30 games....

5-5

6-4

6-4...............

12-8 in the last 20, I'll take it but hope it

damn it