TGDT 10/5 - Lightning (0-1-0) @ (1-0-0) Blackhawks 7:00PM CSN

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="font-size:18px;">2013-14 REGULAR SEASON</span>

<span style="font-size:24px;">GAME 2</span>

large.png
<span style="font-size:18px;"> vs</span>.
large.png

<span style="font-size:24px;">0-1-0 ------- 1-0-0</span></p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
BEWARE STAMKOS!!!

Do not give the bolts power plays!!

Hawks win 3-1.

thanson1990

Liked Posts:
Kostka in, Roszival out tonight for the Hawks.</p>

EspoForever

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="thanson1990" data-cid="210355" data-time="1380991698">

Kostka in, Roszival out tonight for the Hawks.</p></blockquote>

Wow, Rosy has to have days off but you would think 2 games in 7 days would be ok. Hope he's alright.

Leaving for Chicago now for the game! Let's go Hawks!

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="EspoForever" data-cid="210357" data-time="1380995566">
<div>

Wow, Rosy has to have days off but you would think 2 games in 7 days would be ok. Hope he's alright.

Leaving for Chicago now for the game! Let's go Hawks!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Cool. Have a safe trip and hope they get a win for ya. It's probably gonna be raining when you get here, just a heads up.</p>

R K

I think the plan was to get everyone in the first couple of games.  I don't think Rozival or Hayes are hurt.</p>

</p>

Part of carrying a 23 man Roster.</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="210359" data-time="1380997995">
<div>

I think the plan was to get everyone in the first couple of games.  I don't think Rozival or Hayes are hurt.</p>

</p>

Part of carrying a 23 man Roster.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

No Hayes tonight?</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tater" data-cid="210361" data-time="1381003447">
<div>

No Hayes tonight?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Smith</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Yep no Hayes tonight...</p>

</p>

And I'll be making an appearance for the first time since 2009... I can't wait! </p>

</p>

I'll poke around 326 like old times and see if I find anyone during intermissions...</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BiscuitInTheBasket2in17" data-cid="210362" data-time="1381006267">
<div>

Smith</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Cool, thanks. Looking forward to seeing Smith, I'm sure he's hungry.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All I'm looking to in this matchup is shaking out the jitters from the first game for anyone who wasn't up to snuff the last one.  Other than that, should be a great matchup.</p>

</p>

LET'S GO HAWKS!!!</p>

R K

And that's what happens when you don't bury a team when you have a chance.</p>

</p>

Out played them all but 2 minutes and that 2 minutes cost them a point.</p>

</p>

Wed is going to be an interesting game for sure.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="210363" data-time="1381006278">
<div>

Yep no Hayes tonight...</p>

</p>

And I'll be making an appearance for the first time since 2009... I can't wait! </p>

</p>

I'll poke around 326 like old times and see if I find anyone during intermissions...</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

You got around tonight!</p>

EspoForever

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tater" data-cid="210358" data-time="1380996534">

Cool. Have a safe trip and hope they get a win for ya. It's probably gonna be raining when you get here, just a heads up.</p></blockquote>

Thanks, man...we did see some rain but we arrived just after the heavy stuff left. Just got home without hitting Bambi too. The game was just WEIRD! We were dominant yet sloppy and at times complacent...which makes no sense but like I said, weird game. We give up zero shots in the first but messed up connecting on a lot of easy passes. Probably 5 times we iced the puck when we had no pressure on us, including the one that led to Tampa's first goal.

On the 2nd goal Corey was literally standing on the goal line. If he on the top of his crease where he belongs, that shot hits him.

Good to have some days off...before we visit the Blues fresh off scoring a touchdown vs Florida tonite.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
One of those odd games where despite having a mostly dominant game it all comes down to a couple of bad minutes and end up losing in the skills competition. The team is still very much still looking to get into its stride and I am not sure if having so many days off between games is helping to find that stride. There were flashes of brilliance, especially the first period where they kept Tampa shotless and despite the PP again having trouble there were a fe good ideas and hopefully they will figure it out soon. But that backdoor pass or crash the net from the side play needs to be put the rest, the book on that has been out for years already.

bierboy

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WickedWrister" data-cid="210376" data-time="1381035277">
<div>

1 v 1 skills competition yet again ruins a team game.

Stupid.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

What was stupid was, #1 - as Ron said, we failed to put them away; and #2 - the three "shooters" for the Hawks who tried to just shoot through a huge goaltender. Not one of them put ANY kind of move on the guy...stupid stupid stupid....</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Bierboy" data-cid="210383" data-time="1381058814">
<div>

What was stupid was, #1 - as Ron said, we failed to put them away; and #2 - the three "shooters" for the Hawks who tried to just shoot through a huge goaltender. Not one of them put ANY kind of move on the guy...stupid stupid stupid....</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

LOL!  I think Toews has scored that shot on 50% of the goal tenders he's faced.   The shoot out is a joke no matter what.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="210378" data-time="1381038060">
<div>

You got around tonight!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Yeah... My friend wanted to go out and smoke, which was why I was down in the 100s during the first intermission. </p>