TGDT: 11/10 Coyotes @ Blackhawks 7:30PM CSN

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
With Kopy giving the puck to Kane/Hoss....and driving the net/sitting in front of Bryz....those 2 may have a ton of open ice and can be fun to watch.

R K

With Kopy giving the puck to Kane/Hoss....and driving the net/sitting in front of Bryz....those 2 may have a ton of open ice and can be fun to watch.

It would be Bolland if he were ready tonight.

Stahlberg-Toews-Sharp

Kane-Kopecky-Hossa

Bickell-Dowell-Skille

Scott-Pisani-Brouwer

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
I'd like to see Bickell have some sort of impact tonite. It doesnt have to be on the scoresheet, but would like to see him bring some sort of dirt/nasty to the team.

Kerfuffle

Liked Posts:
I'd like to see Bickell have some sort of impact tonite. It doesnt have to be on the scoresheet, but would like to see him bring some sort of dirt/nasty to the team.

Bickell seems to be on the 'outs' with Q lately. Healthy scratches are not a good thing - means the team doesn't need your services.

R K

Bickell seems to be on the 'outs' with Q lately. Healthy scratches are not a good thing - means the team doesn't need your services.

Really? At what Hockey Camp, Highschool locker room, or any rink have you ever heard a coach say this?

Kerfuffle

Liked Posts:
Really? At what Hockey Camp, Highschool locker room, or any rink have you ever heard a coach say this?

Well RK it's pretty simple to understand this - a player not injured but made to sit out as a healthy scratch is a sign the coach believes he has a better chance of winning that game with the guys he is dressing. You field the best players you can for each matchup and let the rest that are healthy sit out.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:

What pile of crack are you smoking?

R K

Well RK it's pretty simple to understand this - a player not injured but made to sit out as a healthy scratch is a sign the coach believes he has a better chance of winning that game with the guys he is dressing. You field the best players you can for each matchup and let the rest that are healthy sit out.

You are incorrect. Many times the coach has a hard time putting said player as a healthy scratch.

So you are telling me that Lindy Ruff had a better chance of winning last week when he benched his Captain?

Fuffle I suggest you not talk about things you don't understand it just makes you look more ignorant every time.

phranchk

Liked Posts:
Or it means that he was benched to send a message that he's not playing to his caliber. We saw in the first 2 weeks what Bickell is capable of. If he brings that he's most definitely needed by this team.

R K

3 healthy scratches I believe it is now

Bickell played 15 minutes in Atlanta.

Was scratched against the Oilers

and will play tonight.

Again stop talking about shit you have no fucking clue on and are guessing. Or do some fucking research.

R K

Or it means that he was benched to send a message that he's not playing to his caliber. We saw in the first 2 weeks what Bickell is capable of. If he brings that he's most definitely needed by this team.

+1

You are going to be at +20 in no time.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
I think the opposite....I think he's telling him they need his services, and to play his role more consistantly

R K

I think the opposite....I think he's telling him they need his services, and to play his role more consistantly

That would be exactly what he's telling whom ever the healthy scratch is, UNLESS a injured player returns to the line up and takes a spot away from another healthy player already in that slot.

Bolland will come back, who will sit?

Hossa came back the other night, who sat? Bickell, because Morin was still up and there was an EXTRA body.

Why must hockey 101 be explained here?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
BHC got my vibe on this game, but as an added bonus, I'd like to see Scott drop Jovo like Walker did a few years back.

Kerfuffle

Liked Posts:
Bickell played 15 minutes in Atlanta.

Was scratched against the Oilers

and will play tonight.

Again stop talking about shit you have no fucking clue on and are guessing. Or do some fucking research.

Well RK - I did the research and just double-checked and I was right - 3 healthy scratches by Bickell.

Minn - 10/30

NYR - 11/1

Edmonton - 11/7

That's 3.

R K

Well RK - I did the research and just double-checked and I was right - 3 healthy scratches by Bickell.

Minn - 10/30

NYR - 11/1

Edmonton - 11/7

That's 3.

The way you typed it, it was 3 in a row. How many of those were due to his play, or the fact a healthy body returned. You have no fucking clue but make a dumb ass statement like "it says they don't need his services". No one is this ignorant on a consistent basis. None of the over 200 people registered.

Dude you are on everyones nerves. Is there a reason? Are you doing it on purpose? I'm pretty sure if we took a Poll/Pole the masses would ban you to the officials where you can discuss your nonsense.