TGDT: 12/3 Canucks @ Blackhawks 7:30PM CSN+/NHLN

R K

For having one of the older/oldest team in the league, the past 4 years:

Conference Semi-Finals

Stanley Cup FInal

Stanley Cup Final

Stanley Cup Conference Finals

I mean, it's unrealistic to expect a dynasty, or even back to back Cups, or even appearing in back to back Finals honestly, but if the Hawks could do something like this, I'd be fucking thrilled. Beyond amazed, especially in today's NHL. That's amazing for any team, but that's what having a "washed up, over the hill" Red Wings team did in recent years and yet fans continue to discount them every goddamned year, giving the same reasons. I know for some fans it's just impossible to compliment Detroit, but their record stands for itself.

No one said they were washed up. It all goes in cycles.

Again like I originally said if they have injuries they will falter just like last year. And FYI as they get OLDER, just like last year, it will show when the real season starts.

San Jose MAN HANDLED them last year. Maybe I can get a pool up here at IHN to buy you a Wing Jersey.

genefoley

Liked Posts:
detroit has the most points in the West...they've also played the least amount of games. Call me biased but I think that's no coincidence. Like RK said, its game 23 out of 82 therefore I'm in the camp that when it gets to around 20 games to go they will not be playing this good of hockey. If not before that.

nana

Liked Posts:
Was at Penguins-Thrashers game and Dennis Bonvie was there, FWIW.

Oops... wrong thread. Added to rumors/transactions.