TGDT: 2/24 Blackhawks @ Predators 7:00PM CSN

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
2nd best in the league GAA 6th in SV%... as a rookie... behind an under performing defense.

I'd say he's exceeded my expectations.

Just because they aren't as good as last year don't mean they are underperforming. I thought we established that this teams problem was the PK, and that the need more Assists obviously...

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
I wasnt bashing Craw at all...more the opposite. I give him full props to what he's done this year (and what he has done to get here) and deserves all the success he gets. Even though I'm not a huge fan of his, I certainly won't bash him for bad games/goals if they happen. He's done more than his share for this team.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just because they aren't as good as last year don't mean they are underperforming. I thought we established that this teams problem was the PK, and that the need more Assists obviously...

Are you the expert in under performing? I'm sure if we asked a certain lady in your life, she'd let us know you've been under performing for a long time. HUZZAH!!

R K

Are you the expert in under performing? I'm sure if we asked a certain lady in your life, she'd let us know you've been under performing for a long time. HUZZAH!!

I don't know your MOM might give you a different answer.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
The last time STU ate a woman out was when he stuck his tongue out at childbirth

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hahahahaha!

<

So anyways... Sharp scored his 300th point!