TGDT: 2/27 Coyotes @ Blackhawks 6:00PM WGN/NHLN

R K

Its clearly our plan to get into the playoffs as the 8th seed and annihilate the canucks.

<

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:

well I got my birthday wish twice 09, and 2010. May 11. God was good to me those two years...Can you picture what would take place if that happened again..I am sure there would be changes staring with the coach, and Lou. I am getting goose bumps thinking about it. LOLOL.

Chaps

Liked Posts:
I look at all the bubble teams, and looking back at all the games the hawks lost but where in.. (blown out in 2 or 3 games this year) I don't really think we should be a bubble team..... I would not want to be a fan of any of our opposing teams come playoff time. We've played like ass.....and we have a top 5 goalie in the league stat wise..... and our best players have showed up 50% of the time. We know what our core guys are capable of come playoff time... and I remember what Pisani did in 06... I'm optimistic that these guys will surprise.

R K

There are absolutely 10 games this team should have won. That's 20pts for the mathmatically challenged. The teams + rating says it all.

They need to push. It's all on them 100% now. No team will want to play the Hawks in a 7 game series. Nor when playing 60 minutes can many beat them in said 7 game series.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
I look at all the bubble teams, and looking back at all the games the hawks lost but where in.. (blown out in 2 or 3 games this year) I don't really think we should be a bubble team..... I would not want to be a fan of any of our opposing teams come playoff time. We've played like ass.....and we have a top 5 goalie in the league stat wise..... and our best players have showed up 50% of the time. We know what our core guys are capable of come playoff time... and I remember what Pisani did in 06... I'm optimistic that these guys will surprise.

I don't think pukjim will agree with this post.

Chaps

Liked Posts:
I don't think Chicago will finish in 8th... I think its more likely 4th or 5th... Canucks in round #2 again.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Nashvills win against the Bluejackets put a bit of pressure on the team to beat the Yotes today. I like when this team faces pressure to be honest.

LETS GO HAWKS!!

whiteevo

Liked Posts:
jovo-cop playing tonight? anyone know?

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sucks to hope for help from other teams.

Nashville over Columbus.

Calgary over Blows.

Anaheim defeats Avs.

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Hendry out the # 6 Dman is John Scott. LTIR for Hendry brings the cap max contract hit to aboot 2.3 million if no contract is going away(Or coming/Cullimore).

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Great game..should have never let these Yuks take us to overtime. But it seems like that for the past two seasons. I miss judged, after winning I though we would be for sure in 7-8 seed. But forgot the other games. HUGE GAME 2marow. We should win and I say we do. I called for 6 points this was the biggest test of the three teams.

R K

As Stanley Cup Champs NOTHING has come easy this year. I thought the Hawks played a very good team who'd already lost two games in a row coming in. A team that has, for the past couple of years, played them very hard.

Great 1st period and them some untimely goals against in the 2nd. Had they been able to win two face offs, two of those goals never happen.

Officiating once again was horse shit. The linesmen just can't drop the fucking puck in the circle. They must have chucked players out 15 times tonight. Then what's with the quick whistles? Auger with two, and then Meir with a clearly active puck, costs a goal.

NHL Officiating sucks. It's fucking horrible accross the board.

2pts is what they needed, and 2pts is what they got. I'd like to see 2pts tomorrow and Wed as well. They can do it.

It will be interesting to see what happens as Hendry no way looked like he can play tomorrow. Please don't play Scott on D. Please. The guy cannot skate backwards. Call Cullimore up if you have too.

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great game..should have never let these Yuks take us to overtime. But it seems like that for the past two seasons. I miss judged, after winning I though we would be for sure in 7-8 seed. But forgot the other games. HUGE GAME 2marow. We should win and I say we do. I called for 6 points this was the biggest test of the three teams.

I understand QFT. Can there be a quoted for WTF?

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
As Stanley Cup Champs NOTHING has come easy this year. I thought the Hawks played a very good team who'd already lost two games in a row coming in. A team that has, for the past couple of years, played them very hard.

Great 1st period and them some untimely goals against in the 2nd. Had they been able to win two face offs, two of those goals never happen.

Officiating once again was horse shit. The linesmen just can't drop the fucking puck in the circle. They must have chucked players out 15 times tonight. Then what's with the quick whistles? Auger with two, and then Meir with a clearly active puck, costs a goal.

NHL Officiating sucks. It's fucking horrible accross the board.

2pts is what they needed, and 2pts is what they got. I'd like to see 2pts tomorrow and Wed as well. They can do it.

It will be interesting to see what happens as Hendry no way looked like he can play tomorrow. Please don't play Scott on D. Please. The guy cannot skate backwards. Call Cullimore up if you have too.

something tells me we will see Scott tomorrow being his former team...but I agree, I would like to see Cully if have too.

sth

Liked Posts:
I would be stunned if the Hawks didn't trade for a d man tomorrow. Chances are they won't play tomorrow but they will pull the trigger for someone. Hendry looked badly hurt I would be shocked if he was back soon.

R K

I would be stunned if the Hawks didn't trade for a d man tomorrow. Chances are they won't play tomorrow but they will pull the trigger for someone. Hendry looked badly hurt I would be shocked if he was back soon.

I have no idea but the way he left the ice it looked like an MCL. Either way he's not playing for awhile. LTIR gives them some extra cap space no doubt they'll get someone tomorrow.

I was texted the Oilers are asking for Beach or Olsen for Smid. I would not do that for a rental player.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:

After listening to Stan during intermission, he did say they had something in the works for a couple days, and will see if it pans out. Don't know if anyone caught that.