TGDT 2/3 Blackhawks (33-10-14) @ Kings (30-21-6) 9:30PM CSN/NHLN

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="font-size:18px;">2013-14 REGULAR SEASON</span>

<span style="font-size:24px;">GAME 58</span>

large.png
<span style="font-size:18px;"> vs</span>.
large.png

<span style="font-size:24px;">33-10-14 ------- 30-21-6</span></p><p style="text-align:center;">
</p>

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks lose in OT.</p>

</p>

(I have been told that my predictions for hockey have a "cooler" effect)</p>

</p>

What I REALLY want? </p>

</p>

NO OT!</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just win.</p>

</p>

</p>

Please not another OT game.</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Non stop sudden death 4 on 4 hockey, eliminate the shootout.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kings explode out of their scoring slump and pots in 6 goals to the Hawks 2.

(It's going to go to OT or SO again, isn't it. Which the Hawks of course lose.)

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kaner so hot he might even get Bickell off the schneid.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Figured this would be appropriate for so far tonight, LOL!</p>

</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP8ZaLy4VuQ</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="220800" data-time="1391486914">
<div>

Says I can't get into the chat. What the fuck gives?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I banned you.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mikita's Helmet" data-cid="220798" data-time="1391486068">
<div>

Kaner so hot he might even get Bickell off the schneid.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Both happened in the first period, good damn call!</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Thanks for the link Trev, I can't get in either because there are "too many" people in there...</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
This is the best Crawford I think we've ever seen in net, he's making great save after great save.   Also it appears the crossbars are now a part of his equipment as 5 shots this period have touched iron.  Great game, but the passing has been shit and they have been jittery all second period.   Had to buy Center Ice for this game, apparently the highest package DirecTV sells that includes all the FSN and CSN channels does not include professional or college sports, fucking pathetic.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Wow Rozsival is terrible on the PP.   GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL number two for Leddy!</p>

Okay they aren't counting the first but it's really number two.  Three busted sticks on that PP.  Weird night.   Also thank you to Matt Green for two Hawks goals, playing like a goon is really helping your team on other nights.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Kane looked great tonight, his touch, passing, puck control, movement and decision making looked fantastic.   Hell he even through a couple body checks in, looks like he might be back in stud form.     GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL   KANE!!!!!!!   As I was typing this!   Fuck am I glad I bought Center Ice.   Impressive centering pass by Sharp through the crease.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Good win. Not much to gripe about even though i love to gripe. Still want Saad on that second line though. Good for Kaner tonight. Really damn good for Kaner tonight!!! And props to Q for throwing Kane out for a double shift with the empty net so he could try for the hat trick goal. You could tell he wanted it and was looking for it. Tried to get some free pucks from blocking shots...was eyeing the neutral zone etc etc. Really proud of Kaner tonight for a lot of reasons.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="220813" data-time="1391495706">
<div>

Good win. Not much to gripe about even though i love to gripe. Still want Saad on that second line though. Good for Kaner tonight. Really damn good for Kaner tonight!!! And props to Q for throwing Kane out for a double shift with the empty net so he could try for the hat trick goal. You could tell he wanted it and was looking for it. Tried to get some free pucks from blocking shots...was eyeing the neutral zone etc etc. Really proud of Kaner tonight for a lot of reasons.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

BAHHHHHHH GODDDDDD KING!!!  ITS KANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

</p>

P.S. You smell in different languages (coke reference... not to the white powder TCD sniffs off of male prostitute's shafts), Bickell needs to go to a land of different languages.  Crawford had a great game... Roszival needs to get the fuck off the PP.  Why isn't Morin in this damn line up?</p>