TGDT: 3/26 Ducks @ Blackhawks 7:30PM CSN

howcho

Liked Posts:
Now there is a hook, lol.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Now there is a hook, lol.

lol the one on Toews?

Strange feel to this game. Feels like the next goal for either team will be a sloppy one.

Going to be a nail bitter in the 3rd. Ducks figure out Craw we are screwed cause we aren't generating the same quality chances as the Ducks.

howcho

Liked Posts:
I agree somewhat, in that the Ducks are getting the better chances. That said, the Hawks are not looking too bad and Emery is out doing himself. Isn't he the same guy that Ottawa could not wait to get rid of?

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
I agree somewhat, in that the Ducks are getting the better chances. That said, the Hawks are not looking too bad and Emery is out doing himself. Isn't he the same guy that Ottawa could not wait to get rid of?

Yah.

I don't know the shots on Emery seem to be crest shots I haven't seen him have to make the same level of saves as Craw. I think the announcers are selling Emerys saves as something more spectacular than what they are. Craws have been not only strong but he is doing little things perfectly.

I think the top line for the Hawks looks good (not impressed with Stalberg but Toews and Kane are getting good chances). The other lines need to step up on offense a bit in the 3rd. Hossa looks to have a magnet on his stick for the puck. I wouldn't mind seeing a few shifts with him on with Kane and Toews in the 3rd. You know Toews is going to be double shifting anyways.

howcho

Liked Posts:
Have a good 3rd, here we go!!!

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Saw that one comming. Perry has been on our ass all night and Ryan.

I have no idea why Joel keeps going for the same match up.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Fuck Joel stop throwing Keith out there against Perry..he is getting beat every second!!

Wake UP!!!

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Hawks got away with the delay of game there. and a too many men earlier in the game.

better not hear any officiating excuses tonight if we lose this one.

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
get in the chat motherfuckers

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Brouwer and Bickell are Brutal

Not much out there that was great tonight. Craw was. Toews was decent. Seabs was okay too bad his defensive partner sucked huge tonight. Stalberg is useless on the line with Toews and Kane..makes it look like they are playing a man short. 4th line was garbage so was the 3rd line. Invisible.

Q can also take fault here for letting the Ducks have home ice. Honestly Q you didn't see how dominating the Ducks top line from the puck drop yet you kept throwing the same line and defensive pairing up against them? Come on!!!

Ugly coaching job tonight and very sad effort by the 3rd/4th lines and Keith.

Very hurtful loss.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Getzlaff/Perry/Ryan owned Keith and Seabrook. Getzlaff got behind Seabrook....Ryan behind Keith....and then Keith fans on a onetimer at the end...ugh.

Not enough 2nd chance shots vs Emery, ANA defence did well in front of him.

And whoever that fucking fuck is with Konroyd in the 2nd intermission...."Crawford's shut out streak is up to...." If anyone sees that fucking pussy...bitch slap that geek.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ducks are going to be a tough team to beat for whatever team they might face in the first round. That Getzlaf line is on fire as the Hawks first line get the best seats in the house to see how it's done. I am disapoint, Hawks. This was once again an important game and they couldn't get it done.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
I dont know, TCD. Those 2 needed to be better, I mean....what the fuck. With all the injuries, its game 73ish....wake the fuck up Keith.

The PK looked good though?

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Brouwer and Bickell are Brutal

Not much out there that was great tonight. Craw was. Toews was decent. Seabs was okay too bad his defensive partner sucked huge tonight. Stalberg is useless on the line with Toews and Kane..makes it look like they are playing a man short. 4th line was garbage so was the 3rd line. Invisible. Stalberg is pretty useless overall to be honest. He def looks like an AHLer on a top line.

Q can also take fault here for letting the Ducks have home ice. Honestly Q you didn't see how dominating the Ducks top line from the puck drop yet you kept throwing the same line and defensive pairing up against them? Come on!!!

Ugly coaching job tonight and very sad effort by the 3rd/4th lines and Keith.

Very hurtful loss.

why the fuck did this double post?

P.S. I know its only 2 games for the guy but exactly what is it the team sees in Kruger that says he is NHL ready? The guy is slow as hell for his size and doesn't look to have much hockey vision at this level yet. Why him and not someone else on the farm? Was that ever answered? Not throwing out Kruger yet but I haven't seen anything where I would say it's worth continuing with him in the lineup. Honestly...nothing. Not even a flash of anything on any shift (i know he hasn't had many).

just frustrated with the loss. Hawks have a tough schedule ahead now. This is a tad bit scary to be honest. Thank god the Stars lost tonight.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
I dont know, TCD. Those 2 needed to be better, I mean....what the fuck. With all the injuries, its game 73ish....wake the fuck up Keith.

The PK looked good though?

Yah who cares? The PP was garbage and 5 on 5 we were dominated by 3 guys that seemed to never leave the ice. Selanne and that line stared owning us in the 3rd also. If the PK had scored a short handed goal then I would care more. It was a non factor in this game for me. Crawford was the PK anyways.

Hawks weren't very physical tonight either. I know that's not a big one with you sometimes pmx but tonight it was needed. Can't shut down a line like the Ducks top one with just playing with positioning and trying to get sticks infront of the pucks. You gotta grind em down somewhat and get em into the boards. Letting guys like Perry/Getzlaf/Ryan play with the puck as much as they were allowed to tonight will always bite you in the ass. Hit em along the boards a little more for fuck sakes.

you are right though the ducks played really well infront of Emery. don't think we got a body to him all night. How much of that was our guys just not getting aggressive enough though? Anoher reason why I hate Stalberg on our top line. I agree with Rosh get Brouwer up there again. Stallberg doesn't work for so many reasons.

And why doesn't Q at least try to stack the top line for a shift here and there in the 3rd?

Such a pathetic coaching effort tonight.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good thing that Dallas lost, but the Hawks can't really afford to drop any games anymore. I prefer they keep it in their own hands and not fail so much that they need to rely on other teams to make the post-season. Seriously, Hawks, get your shit together and please remove Stålberg from the first line, it's not working. Place Brouwer there, it can't get any worse or Bickell.