TGDT 3/27 Blackhawks (42-16-15) @ Bruins (49-17-6) 6:00PM NHLN

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="font-size:18px;">2013-14 REGULAR SEASON</span>

<span style="font-size:24px;">GAME 74</span>

large.png
<span style="font-size:18px;"> vs</span>.
large.png

<span style="font-size:24px;">42-16-15 ----- 49-17-6</span></p><p style="text-align:center;">
</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäväinen" data-cid="224399" data-time="1395875854">
<div>

Preview of repeat SCF from last year?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Like 08-09....would NOT be surprised at all. </p>

</p>

And I would like our chances even more this year, I don't care how many games the Bruins have won lately. 9 of those 13 have been against the dog ass teams of the East, and will hold no bearing on anything come Finals time. </p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looking forward to game #2 from Tuevo the Great. Hawks with a 4-1 win.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Boston is the only threat to the Hawks in the East unless the Penguins get all of their thumbs out of Crosby's ass and he becomes more awesome.

I hate to fucking say it and I hate Crosby but that guy is incredible.

Luckily the rest of his team (especially the French goalie) isn't.

Gonna be a fun one. Bollig and Shaw go have some fun.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
A good measuring stick for the Hawks of where they are at, although they are missing Kane which could be a factor. Bruins are playing great so the Hawks will have their hands full. Hoping for TT to get his first NHL points.</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-time="1395876388" data-cid="224401" data-author="PSR">

Like 08-09....would NOT be surprised at all. 

And I would like our chances even more this year, I don't care how many games the Bruins have won lately. 9 of those 13 have been against the dog ass teams of the East, and will hold no bearing on anything come Finals time.</p></blockquote>
Let's just hope that that if it is a repeat in the finals that it bucks the last time that happened with the previous winner repeating :icon-wink:

tvltre

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="224401" data-time="1395876388">
<div>

Like 08-09....would NOT be surprised at all. </p>

</p>

And I would like our chances even more this year, I don't care how many games the Bruins have won lately. 9 of those 13 have been against the dog ass teams of the East, and will hold no bearing on anything come Finals time. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

This month of March has been good for Boston going 12-2.  They lost to Washington and Montreal.  However, they beat NYR, FLA (2), WSH,MTL, TBL, PHX(2), CAR, MIN, NJD, & COL.  </p>

</p>

Only 5 of those teams are in the playoffs.  </p>

</p>

Lets see how the bruins do against an actual contender.</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Boston will probably be representing the East in the finals due to the conference being so bad.

Meanwhile in the West, you may see a powerhouse first round matchup between the Ducks and Kings. This new format heavily helps the wild card teams, especially if a team like Phoenix can get help from good goaltending. They could spoil the Blues season very quickly.

This game is probably going to be a 3-2 shootout contest, but I'm not telling you who's winning.</p>

tvltre

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BHP" data-cid="224431" data-time="1395928923">
<div>

Boston will probably be representing the East in the finals due to the conference being so bad.

Meanwhile in the West, you may see a powerhouse first round matchup between the Ducks and Kings. This new format heavily helps the wild card teams, especially if a team like Phoenix can get help from good goaltending. They could spoil the Blues season very quickly.

This game is probably going to be a 3-2 shootout contest, but I'm not telling you who's winning.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

It will make the early rounds count even more instead of just a cake walk for the #1 seeds.  Should be interesting.  </p>

</p>

Boston is the only team in the East that actually looks like they know what they are doing.  However, they have shown they are not perfect and will come out strong to make that last game a minor hiccup.  However, it could mean that they peaked to soon if the Hawks take care of business which I see them doing!</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="tvltre" data-cid="224429" data-time="1395927649">
<div>

This month of March has been good for Boston going 12-2.  They lost to Washington and Montreal.  However, they beat NYR, FLA (2), WSH,MTL, TBL, PHX(2), CAR, MIN, NJD, & COL.  </p>

</p>

Only 5 of those teams are in the playoffs.  </p>

</p>

Lets see how the bruins do against an actual contender.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I have a good feeling about tonight's game, and at the very least its always a great time watching the Bruins and Hawks go at it. </p>

</p>

Boston lost a lot of depth similar to what we went through after 2010, I will be surprised if they are as formidable in the playoffs as they were last year. Always helps to have a ton of momentum though. </p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just Winovianenen</p>

tvltre

Liked Posts:
yeah, no extra points for this game. </p>

</p>

Hawks win 4-2</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My only prediction is that Chara gets PTSD from Shaw yet again.</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="LordKOTL" data-cid="224481" data-time="1395946284">

My only prediction is that Chara gets PTSD from Shaw yet again.</p></blockquote>

I would love a big win causing a Tuuka meltdown. The guy is a hell of a goalie, and has some even better tantrums.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I always thought Tuuka kind of looks like a alien.</p>