TGDT 3/27 Blackhawks (42-16-15) @ Bruins (49-17-6) 6:00PM NHLN

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I told TCD to get in here and give you a link.  He's too busy jerking off his cats.</p>

genefoley

Liked Posts:
tell him one hand on the cat, one hand on the computer. we can do this</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't worry Gene... you don't want to watch this.</p>

</p>

Bruins just scored 2 in 13 seconds.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yup, Hawks don't really look into this. At least they didn't let in 2 quick goals in the SCF.</p>

Now to hope for a Devils and Vancouver win.</p>

genefoley

Liked Posts:
of course now rask is going to get a shut out now that i'm out of fantasy hockey playoff contention</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
Hate to say it, but Teuvo should be sent down to Rockford. Regin was playing very well for us, switch them up. </p>

</p>

Not a knock on TT, just isn't ready for the NHL season at this juncture. Things seem to be moving too fast for him, he is timid, hasn't held the puck for more than .05 seconds, build up some confidence in Rockford and we will see him next year.</p>

</p>

-----waits for mega-meltdowns-----</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="224528" data-time="1395969492">
<div>

Hate to say it, but Teuvo should be sent down to Rockford. Regin was playing very well for us, switch them up. </p>

</p>

Not a knock on TT, just isn't ready for the NHL season at this juncture. Things seem to be moving too fast for him, he is timid, hasn't held the puck for more than .05 seconds, build up some confidence in Rockford and we will see him next year.</p>

</p>

-----waits for mega-meltdowns-----</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

No mega meltdown... but no way you put Regin in for TT.  Now when Bickell is healthy I would accept a TT demotion.  But not yet, we haven't seen enough.  Give him AT LEAST tomorrow in Ottawa.</p>

genefoley

Liked Posts:
boring game was boring as fuck. broons sending 4-5 back since the shift after they went up 1-0</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäväinen" data-cid="224529" data-time="1395969577">
<div>

No mega meltdown... but no way you put Regin in for TT.  Now when Bickell is healthy I would accept a TT demotion.  But not yet, we haven't seen enough.  Give him AT LEAST tomorrow in Ottawa.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Fair enough, give him that. But I have seen exactly what I was expecting.</p>

</p>

This Bruins team has got to have him unbelievably intimidated. Biggest players he's ever gone up against, most responsible, fastest, toughest....welcome to the league. Kind of a rough entry into the league shoving him in at the end of the season. Unfortunately all of my fears have been exposed in his two games.</p>

</p>

Even if he spent half of next years in Rockford I think it'd do him wonders. Saad looked like TT almost to a tee in his initial 2 game stint, year in junior, 40 games in Rockford during the lockout and now look where Saad's game is at. Shit same even goes for Leddy and Kruger during the lockout, they came out completely different players last year.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="224531" data-time="1395969973">
<div>

Fair enough, give him that. But I have seen exactly what I was expecting.</p>

</p>

This Bruins team has got to have him unbelievably intimidated. Biggest players he's ever gone up against, most responsible, fastest, toughest....welcome to the league. Kind of a rough entry into the league shoving him in at the end of the season. Unfortunately all of my fears have been exposed in his two games.</p>

</p>

Even if he spent half of next years in Rockford I think it'd do him wonders. Saad looked like TT almost to a tee in his initial 2 game stint, year in junior, 40 games in Rockford during the lockout and now look where Saad's game is at. Shit same even goes for Leddy and Kruger during the lockout, they came out completely different players last year.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I wouldn't be opposed to any of that.  But also... since the Hawks already have a Playoff spot locked up... why wouldn't you at least give him 4-5 games during the regular season to get a better sample size?  Just in case there are injuries or whatnot in the playoffs.</p>

</p>

There is no downside to getting him his 9 games whether it be in the reg season or playoffs.</p>

</p>

Next year... if he started in Rockford, I wouldn't be pissed.</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäväinen" data-cid="224532" data-time="1395970185">
<div>

I wouldn't be opposed to any of that.  But also... since the Hawks already have a Playoff spot locked up... why wouldn't you at least give him 4-5 games during the regular season to get a better sample size?  Just in case there are injuries or whatnot in the playoffs.</p>

</p>

There is no downside to getting him his 9 games whether it be in the reg season or playoffs.</p>

</p>

Next year... if he started in Rockford, I wouldn't be pissed.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

All very true as well. But if I am not mistaken if he plays one playoff game his entry level thing is void...</p>

</p>

Right now, just from these two games I expect him to see some time in Rockford next season. </p>

</p>

I blame the Tribune, Dave Kaplan, Eddie, Guy Fieri and McDonough. </p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="224533" data-time="1395970373">
<div>

All very true as well. But if I am not mistaken if he plays one playoff game his entry level thing is void...</p>

</p>

Right now, just from these two games I expect him to see some time in Rockford next season. </p>

</p>

I blame the Tribune, Dave Kaplan, Eddie, Guy Fieri and McDonough. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

From what I understand it is just 9 games in the season whether it be playoffs or reg season.</p>

</p>

Remember Saad debuted in the playoffs and it didn't burn a year off his ELC.</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäväinen" data-cid="224534" data-time="1395970446">
<div>

From what I understand it is just 9 games in the season whether it be playoffs or reg season.</p>

</p>

Remember Saad debuted in the playoffs and it didn't burn a year off his ELC.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

No his debut was the first two games after his draft year in 2011. He went back and broke some OHL records and then played two in the playoffs...never to return to juniors again. </p>

</p>

So that doesn't answer our question.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="224535" data-time="1395970613">
<div>

No his debut was the first two games after his draft year in 2011. He went back and broke some OHL records and then played two in the playoffs...never to return to juniors again. </p>

</p>

So that doesn't answer our question.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I dunno dude but thanks for making me look up Saad's stats.</p>

</p>

Kid is 21 with 44 points this season.  Going to score 20 goals in his first full season.</p>

</p>

71 points in 118 career games.  He is going to have a great career, hopefully with Hawks.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Game was boooooring. Def needed Kane out there who can dangle through the neutral zone. Boston just shut shit down and Rask was there to clean up any easy shots.</p>

</p>

4th line was miserable to watch tonight also. Crawford put the dagger in the coffin on the 3rd goal but honestly it was there after the second goal against with Bolligs bad clearing attempt.</p>

</p>

Still like TT's game but Q has to whisper in his ear "shooooot the puck"</p>

</p>

Saad best Hawk on the ice tonight. </p>

</p>

Boston is smoking hot right now. Hawks haven't been able to win after giving up the first goal much lately if at all the last couple weeks (don't remember the last game where they came back after being down the first goal). </p>

</p>

Oh well a big fat "gunna forget that one and move on" game. Pretty obvious Kane was missed.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
Most teams don't win after giving up the first goal.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
yah yah i know the percentages something like 70% of the time when a team scores first goal of a game in the first period they win. 80% if that goal is scored in the 2nd and 90% in the 3rd. Something like that. </p>

</p>

Maybe I should have said the Hawks haven't scored the first goal much in games lately. At the start of the game that is usually a 50/50 chance if all variables are equal. I'm not going to go figuring out if in every game those variables are equal because they are too numerous. But you get the point.</p>

</p>

anywhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo</p>

</p>

boring game. Bostons coming out of the East again.</p>