TGDT 3/27 Blackhawks (42-16-15) @ Bruins (49-17-6) 6:00PM NHLN

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="224533" data-time="1395970373">

All very true as well. But if I am not mistaken if he plays one playoff game his entry level thing is void...</p></blockquote>
Nope. It doesn't matter, only "NHL games" count, regardless if it's in the regular season or the playoffs.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think Kane would have won this one for us.  Whole team (and I mean the *whole* team) looked like ass and incapable off completeing a simple pass--much less shooting the puck when they had an opening.</p>

</p>

The 1st wasn't too bad, but after that the wheels completely fell off and the boys (all of the boys) embarassed themselves.</p>

</p>

If we weren't playing Ottawa tonight I would hope Q would be sitting in the at the railing atop the zamboni entrance with an overpowered pneumatic tennis ball launcher during practice and firing at any player wno cannot make a tape-to-tape pass or any player that dishes the pass when they're in the mittle of the slot with a shooting lane.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
i dont know if they embarassed themselves. i wouldnt go that far. Boston just got through a pretty decent start from the Hawks scored first then shut them down. Bostons a great team again. one could make the argument that they are the best reg season team in the league this year. they play a style that is western conference based. never want to give them first goal and certainly never want to give them a two goal lead. </p>

</p>

i didnt even know the hawks played the sens tonight until i checked this thread. sure would be nice to beat the sens..a team that the Hawks should be beating even without Kane. with that said..im still not sold on the Hawks right now. the inconsistent play has been frustrating as a fan. but i bet they dominate tonight. seems to be a trend right now. dominate then struggle..dominate then struggle. at this point i kind of just want the reg season to end and move onto the playoffs. if not for getting to watch TT i wouldnt be so invested in the team right now. its at a lull point. dont think the division was something the hawks could win a couple weeks ago so i gave up on that. the remainder of the season is pretty much half ass hawk watching right now and just hoping kane is coming along and no more serious injuries occure. pretty shitty to feel so passive as a fan right now but i am.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, they embarassed themselves IMHO.  The 1st wasn't bad but then the wheels fell off.  No one could complete a clean pass except TT. Only Morin, Shaw, and Saad were attemting to even shoot--everone else was looking for the pass on the pretty play.  The 1st goal wasn't bad and was a textbook setup for a deflection, but the 2nd was the first time all year I wanted to throttle Bollig, and the 3rd Crawford tripped over his own freaking net!  Our olympians that played were invisible.</p>

</p>

For a team like ours that was suppsed to be an offensive threat, why did we look like Nashville?  Not all of it was solid D by Boston00we had guys getting to the slot with open shooting lanes, but then they would pass it!  TT was especially guilty of that, but it was his 2nd game so I give him a pass.  Everyone else doesn't--they know better.</p>

</p>

We looked completely anemic out there.  Kane by his lonesome (or Rosie, or Regin, or Runblad, or Bickell) couldn't have fixed the clusterfuckery that was the 'hawks last night.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
i would agree that the team as a whole didnt take the shots that needed to be taken. TT def had two or three great chances just to shoot instead of looking for a pass. he gets a slight pass just because you can still see he is a bit shy to shoot. remember he is a pass first player so its going to take time to break that habit of his a bit. other guys dont get to use that excuse last night i agree.</p>

</p>

i still think saad had a good game. probably the only hawk that really stood out. besides the hawks that stood out for negative reasons.</p>

</p>

im also still not sold on that sharp/shaw/whoever q decides to put on rw line. moments it looks good then moments it looks awkward. not sure why he took smith off the saad/TT line last night. i thought they looked great against dallas. but thats Q for you. take something that looked good one game and change it the next. not sure if it was because morin was back in the lineup..probably the case. i like morin by the way. </p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
TT gets the pass because it's his 2nd game--and rewally, a little oaching TLC at his development level can do wonders. </p>

</p>

Everyone else--who did the same thing...gauntlet them. Even though I do like my idea of getting that high-powered pneumatic racketball launcher you see at fairs and arcades, set one up in the corners and allow Q to take potshots at any player who does a no-look clear or cannot do a tape-to-tape pass.</p>

</p>

Or if sharpie take more than 3 seconds to shoot or pass from the point:</p>

</p>

<FOOMP!> "OW, what was that for, coach!?"</p>