TGDT 3/28 Blackhawks (42-17-15) @ Senators (29-29-14) 6:30PM CSN

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh dear me I am simply dumbfounded Carey is playing.  :animals-bunny: WTF Stan ? There is no good reason.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Stan doesn't decide who sits and who dresses.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Suppose Stan tells Q , hey I just signed this Carey kid and I want to see him play, get him some minutes.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
GM's certainly influence who plays on some nights. We have been through this before. I can bring up countless examples of when a GM has influenced roster decisions around this league.</p>

</p>

I don't think Stan influenced this one though. I think Q is just a dumb fuck when it comes to roster decisions this season and his ego is getting way to fucking big. I'm not even buying into the idea that Pirri had a character issue anymore. I'm buying into the theory that Q has a big fucking ego and it lets it interfere with his decisions now involving young talent.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Then they're both fucking idiots. Certainly Stan can take a lot of blame for the horrible season he has had with the cap and terrible signings.

Variable

Liked Posts:
Horribly  cheap play by Shaw there. And did Keith shoot the puck at  a Sens player after he collided with Raanta?</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäväinen" data-cid="224603" data-time="1396058860">
<div>

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!?!?

I was cooking dinner.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I'd catch up on Black Sails if I were you, its better than this shit.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunky Porkstacker" data-cid="224606" data-time="1396059077">

I'd catch up on Black Sails if I were you, its better than this shit.</p></blockquote>
No I've only missed since like 15 left in the 3rd... came back and FOley was talking about majors and Keith being a fuck.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Teams frustrated that they had to play with Carey and they miss TT.</p>

</p>

can you blame them?</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Q</p>

</p>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="224608" data-time="1396059158">
<div>

Teams frustrated that they had to play with Carey and they miss TT.</p>

</p>

can you blame them?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

You could be right, something is off. I say keep playing TT and see how he adapts his game from one game to the next and after 9 or 10 games he sits or keeps on playing if he is a difference maker. </p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure about all of the sky is falling comments. There is reason for concern, but it was a rough two night trip.</p>

</p>

Right now this team needs to start utilizing the middle of the ice, we are being handicapped by our entries right now. </p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunky Porkstacker" data-cid="224609" data-time="1396059897">
<div>

Q</p>

</p>

</p>

You could be right, something is off. I say keep playing TT and see how he adapts his game from one game to the next and after 9 or 10 games he sits or keeps on playing if he is a difference maker. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I disagree, to me TT looked like a deer in headlights. Let the subject rest and have him play the minutes in Rockford, he does not need to develop with the big club as every opponent is fighting for their life or the next best thing he has ever played against. </p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="224611" data-time="1396060280">

I disagree, to me TT looked like a deer in headlights. Let the subject rest and have him play the minutes in Rockford, he does not need to develop with the big club as every opponent is fighting for their life or the next best thing he has ever played against.
</p></blockquote>

He's still a better option than three forwards that dressed tonight?

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="224612" data-time="1396060614">
<div>

He's still a better option than three forwards that dressed tonight?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I disagree from his play...Regin has confidence in his game and can certainly play at this level. Carey...not so much but still didn't look as timid as TT did. </p>

</p>

It is nothing against TT, I think his career is going to be great and am expecting a lot, but the time is not now to throw him in. </p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="224611" data-time="1396060280">
<div>

I disagree, to me TT looked like a deer in headlights. Let the subject rest and have him play the minutes in Rockford, he does not need to develop with the big club as every opponent is fighting for their life or the next best thing he has ever played against. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

It is a process for him, but I think you are quick to judge him this way with the small body of work he has in  NHL games.</p>

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
WE'RE GETTING SWEPT IN THE FIRST ROUND BY THE AVS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JOVE23" data-cid="224615" data-time="1396060923">
<div>

WE'RE GETTING SWEPT IN THE FIRST ROUND BY THE AVS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

So this comment indicates you are leading the way for all jumpers to the edge of the 94 and Fullerton ave overpass during rush hour?  :eek:rcs-buttshake:</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Regin has been horrible in my opinion PSR. He has had maybe 2 good games since being on the roster. Why wouldn't TT get the chance that Regin has had? Not sure where the "dear in headlights" description comes from. I didnt see that at all in TT's game besides his shooting the puck doubts that showed last night..but that was the entire team last night.</p>

</p>

You are overlooking TT's defensive game again which has had zero flaws the two games he has played in. One thing this team needs right now is some team defence again. Scoring can come but here we are again allowing the first goal against early and often then allowing the second goal against shorty after. Thats the trend that needs to stop. Again not looking for TT to save the world but he can bring a lot more if given the games that Regin has been given so far (hes already better in the faceoff circle and hits more which is crazy for a guy TT's size and hes by far a better skater and passer). Hawks record since that Pirri trade and having Regin in the lineup is not pretty. That is of course not all Regins fault at all..but he hasn't helped the team much at all in my opinion. </p>

</p>

What was the reason to scratch Morin tonight?</p>

</p>

The coaching staff are complicating themselves too much and its starting to show on the ice. This actually started since Pirri was delt to be honest. Something is out of whack. And since Kane went down it's been even more complicated by the coaching staff. </p>

</p>

Now I hope Hammer is okay because there is shit all that even comes close to filling his spot on this team.</p>

</p>

And again. Kane is most certainly missed. We can talk about TT and Regin and Morin and Carey until the cows come home. We all know this team goes down notches without Kane anyways. Entire system and team struggles without him and other teams can utilize their defense better when not having to worry about Kane and another scoring line (which is what Kane is)..hes just too important for so many reasons.</p>