Game 3: Canucks win 3-2.

Game 4: Blackhawks win 7-2.

Game 5: Blackhawks win 5-0.

Game 6: Blackhawks win 4-3 (OT).​

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well it took one more game than the last two years... at least the Hawks have put that idiot fan base on suicide watch by devastating them coming back from 3 down.

Hawks win 4-2.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
7. The 7ouongo curse.

If Schnieder doesn't play and they have to bring up so nobody, expect even more pressure knowing he cant' be pulled. I want 7 in game 7 for the win in 7. 8 seed, minus 1 seed = 7.

genefoley

Liked Posts:
If they lose tomorrow can we change it to a best of 9 series?

hawks in 9

I hope not; I can't take any more of these games. I almost had a heart attack last night. At one point in OT I was praying that ANYONE would end it.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
7. The 7ouongo curse.

If Schnieder doesn't play and they have to bring up so nobody, expect even more pressure knowing he cant' be pulled. I want 7 in game 7 for the win in 7. 8 seed, minus 1 seed = 7.

Why don't you sticky the thread, "mod"?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Luongoal is apparently starting tomorrow... but we've rode this pony before.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
The result of this game will depend on which teams will show up. If the Hawks look like they did last night, I am not optimistic. They need to be quicker and more assertive. The top guns should feel free to show up this game, please. If the Canucks are broken then this should be an easy one. The key is to get the first goal. Hopefully it's LUUUUUU who will start and he has a tendency to be shit in elimination games against the Hawks.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Same thing I've said all series. Hawks score early on Lou and they win. The longer they leave a goose egg on the board, the more likely they are to lose.

howcho

Liked Posts:
It sounds very much that it will be LOLoungo. If they do not start him, why have him.

My Lord if the Nucks loose, what will happen in this town? Possible riot for sure. Would they retool a Presidents Cup Team?

Hawks in OT

4-3 again.

Go Hawks
<

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Or.... was it? The funny thing is. I wasn't the one who stickied it either, stop acting like a sedin.

Burn?

Yea... uncool. I am not even going to minus rep you but I am going to report you now.

HAWKS IN 7!

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just hope the ridiculous Canuck fans don't hurt anyone regardless of the outcome. They win, the throw shit at our players. We win, they throw shit at our players and their own.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Win or lose, leave everything you got on the ice, thats all I ask. All the pressure is on the Cafucks. Make those whiny sack of shit Cafucks pay dearly. The road to the Cup for them goes through Chicago and they don't fuckin deserve it. Blackhawks play the way we all know they can and it's on to San Jose for the Hawks.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
XMHomeIce

Sources tell @XMHomeIce that #Hawks forward Bryan Bickell had surgery on his right wrist today and will be out at least for the next 3 weeks

LOL... John Scott in Game 7? Kopecky traveling with the team but doubtful to play.

phranchk

Liked Posts:
XMHomeIce

Sources tell @XMHomeIce that #Hawks forward Bryan Bickell had surgery on his right wrist today and will be out at least for the next 3 weeks

LOL... John Scott in Game 7? Kopecky traveling with the team but doubtful to play.

That's a bummer.

Bickell has stepped up his game the last 3 games.

thanson1990

Liked Posts:
That line had been playing so well, too. Shit.