TGDT: WCF Game 5 - 5/28 Kings (3) @ Blackhawks (1) 7:00 PM CST NBCSN

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxzus" data-cid="231033" data-time="1401337210">
<div>

I'll wait and see how versteeg comes back next season ...a full year after his knee surgery. They say it takes the 12 months...He's definitely lost some quickness</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

The only quickness he has lost is between his ears. He was a dumb player in his first run with the Hawks. This time...he's fucking braindead. I don't have much hope, and I really hope he is moved before next season.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
Yeah him puck-handling his way into turnover into turnover into turnover doesn't look like it's going to change no matter what shape his knee is in.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Versteeg looks like his mind and hands are moving faster than his legs/feet can

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Don't think anyone ever suggested not playing Shaw at center over Handzus. Problem was Shaw wasn't there to do so and was rusty as fuck his first 2 games back. Good to see him in game shape again tonight that line was fantastic and it gives us hope. Again when Saad plays big and fucking gets involved in the game via taking hits and hitting back that kid has all the potential in the world. it's my only gripe ever with Saad because the rest of his game is good. Saad is always at his best when he is involved physically in games which includes taking hits. 2 more games of that from Saad please.</p>

</p>

Not going to harp too much on Crawford. He's not having a lights out series after the previous 2. Know he can and will play better the next game. He is due again.</p>

</p>

Still an uphill climb but that was a big win and a big way to win. Gives a good slab of hope back to me personally. Has been the year of 3-1 come backs these playoffs.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
He looks like a guy that has absolutely no idea how to make the correct play.</p>

</p>

Some mother fuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill. That's Versteeg in a nutshell. No doubt he has lost a step or two, but his biggest problem is his decision making. You think Leddy is a mouth breather? Versteeg is twice as bad.</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-time="1401337085" data-cid="231032" data-author="CLWolf81">

Someone's gotta be the water boy..... that is if he even knows how to do that right.</p></blockquote>
not even good enough to be the door opener at this point.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1z384nq.jpg

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I haven't seen enough of him to reach that conclusion. I've seen more than enough of Versteeg, and it looks like the Hawks have as well. Morin is young and the sample size is small. Versteeg at this point is what it is.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I also have to say that Oduya was really, really good tonight. I loved how he was skating and moving the puck tonight.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">SCANNERS!</span></span></p>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rex" data-cid="230989" data-time="1401335342">
<div>

Herozus scores...</p>

</p>

</p>

Pez and Variable -
20120914120348!Exploding-head.gif
</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Impressed by the Hawks. Managed to extend the series, just two games more and they can have a date with Stanley. Keep the line with Saad and Kaner together. A few Chinese fire drills and Crawford needs to improve. Can't let in 4 goals every game and expect to win. Time for some more game savers.
Don't expect the Kings to pass on another opportunity to finish the Hawks off, so the Hawks better elevate their game a lot more if they want to win in LA.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxzus" data-cid="231040" data-time="1401337503">
<div>

Versteeg looks like his mind and hands are moving faster than his legs/feet can</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

He's playing like he raps, so he can beat box in the press box for game 6. </p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Handzus has a hearing for that elbow to the face of Voynov while leaving his feet at the end</p>

</p>

Cheap shots like that need to be removed from the game</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxzus" data-cid="231068" data-time="1401374298">
<div>

Handzus has a hearing for that elbow to the face of Voynov while leaving his feet at the end</p>

</p>

Cheap shots like that need to be removed from the game</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Can't he celebrate his rare goal like a regular joe?</p>

</p>

...Why's he gotta rub salt in the wound with the elbow?</p>

...Sheesh(kabob)!</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
And no meeting for Muzzin? FUCK the NHL

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="cplmac" data-cid="231076" data-time="1401379388">
<div>

And no meeting for Muzzin? FUCK the NHL</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

:icon-lol: :icon-lol: :icon-lol:</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rex" data-cid="231029" data-time="1401336964">
<div>

so we can all agree that Versteeg sits for the rest of his natural life?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Yes.  His speed or recover be damned; Stalberg has better hockey sense than he does.  Hell, Samsonov has better hockey sense than he does.  His stickhandle-in-place can't use the "his feet are to slow for his hands and mind" because that's assuming his feet are actually moving had he's moving somewhere.  His stickhandling in place and coughing the puck up has gone on in every single game he's played in every single series.</p>

</p>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="231050" data-time="1401338095">
<div>

I also have to say that Oduya was really, really good tonight. I loved how he was skating and moving the puck tonight.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I agree.  I liked the pairings in this game.</p>