Thank God For This Top 5 Defense...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Defense is trying their hardest to win this game and it's damn impressive. This is shades of the mid 2000s Bears. Amazing and entertaining defense and absolute question mark at QB.

The Bears stand absolutely no chance to win if Trubisky doesn't step it up. His eyes are so close together he may as well be a cyclops with the lack of peripheral vision that he has. The best thing we can hope for is a coming out party in the weeks to come to build his confidence.

Last edited:

framesh1ft

Liked Posts:
Yeah Trubisky is terrible but with Nagy, he can playcall around him as shown here and the defense is incredible. We can probably pull out 9 or 10 wins with that formula and get creamed in the playoffs.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah Trubisky is terrible but with Nagy can playcall around him as shown here and the defense is incredible. We can probably pull out 9 or 10 wins with that formula and get creamed in the playoffs.

Or maybe Trubisky can get his chit together with more time? Hmmmm?

Also there's always chase daniel.

framesh1ft

Liked Posts:
Or maybe Trubisky can get his chit together with more time? Hmmmm?

Also there's always chase daniel.

Trubisky is Cutler without the arm talent. Maybe he'll learn to read the game or maybe not. He just seems mentally slow to me, I have my doubts that he can ever process the game.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Very Cutler-esque stats 2TDs 2INTs 200+ yards.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
After the shit we have gone through after the lovie era I’m sure no one will be complaining if we resemble his playoff teams. Those were some fun times with some great personalities on that defense and it has a similar vibe right now

Just wish for once in my life we can have that complete team with an offense on the same page. Come on trubisky this is pathetic

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Could this be the best defense in the NFL?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Trubisky is Cutler without the arm talent. Maybe he'll learn to read the game or maybe not. He just seems mentally slow to me, I just have my doubts that he can ever process the game.

Me too but I like to believe that people can improve if they want to and put in the work. It sucks that PACE picked someone who needs so much work, but at least it seems like they are going to give him plenty of opportunity to become the guy they are dreaming about. Right now it does look like a nightmare.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that's not going to happen... so how about you get realistic?

Trupicksy is a bust and this team goes nowhere with him.

Stop being such a pathetic homer.

its the fact you have to start a thread to say the same fucking thing you have been saying.....did you not get enough attention as a child?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
its the fact you have to start a thread to say the same fucking thing you have been saying.....did you not get enough attention as a child?

I understand you're probably drunk and angry at the piss poor QB play just like most of everyone else posting right now so I'll leave you alone. Very hard to get excited at a disappointing win like this and you know it.