Thank God For This Top 5 Defense...

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
its the fact you have to start a thread to say the same fucking thing you have been saying.....did you not get enough attention as a child?

I've seen IRL pics of the Grim one. Attention is not what you'd call part of his Swag.

framesh1ft

Liked Posts:
Christ. We win the game, Mitch throws for 200 and a 73% completion pct. and people are bitching about this being the Grossman days.

He leaves so much on the field. The Bears offense hasn't scored more than 20 points in a game yet. This game should have never been in question if Trubisky was decent. Honestly the total should have been close to 30 for the Bears including that defensive score.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He leaves so much on the field. The Bears offense hasn't scored more than 20 points in a game yet. This game should have never been in question if Trubisky was decent. Honestly the total should have been close to 30 for the Bears including that defensive score.

A competent QB hangs 4 or 5 tds on these buttholes, but I think Mitchell will get better once he humbles himself and stops trying to be the elite guy he was drafted to be. Too much pressure. That's all on Pace.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
It is sad that I have to stay away from the Bears forum to simply enjoy a Bears victory......wtf is wrong with this forum

There's nothing wrong. All is right in the world. Bears win and the forum is back as it belongs. Double winning.