Thanksgiving IGT: Week 13 Chicago Bears (5-6) @ Detroit Lions (7-4) CDT 11:30AM CBS

Who wins?

• Total voters

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's a Bears blowout. Fuckler has the game of his life. Or not. Don't care.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions: 178
Bears: 2

Stafford kneels down in his End Zone to end the game and give the Bears a courtesy safety.

lurker

Liked Posts:
What is fuller ' s status? We need him to have any chance of slowing down mega

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What is fuller ' s status? We need him to have any chance of slowing down mega
Kyle FullerCBQuestionablekneeis questionable for Thursday's game against Detroit
Jay RatliffNTQuestionablekneeis questionable for Thursday's game against Detroit
Trevor ScottDEQuestionablekneeis questionable for Thursday's game against Detroit
Darryl SharptonLBQuestionablehamstringis questionable for Thursday's game against Detroit
Chris WilliamsWRQuestionablehamstringis questionable for Thursday's game against Detroit
Lance BriggsLBQuestionablegroinis questionable for Thursday's game against Detroit
Brian De La PuenteCQuestionableankleis questionable for Thursday's game against Detroit
Jordan MillsTProbableribsis probable for Thursday's game against Detroit
Brock VereenSProbableshoulderis probable for Thursday's game against Detroit
Eben BrittonGProbableappendectomyis probable for Thursday's game against Detroit
Brandon MarshallWRProbableankleis probable for Thursday's game against Detroit

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kyle FullerCBQuestionablekneeis questionable for Thursday's game against Detroit
Jay RatliffNTQuestionablekneeis questionable for Thursday's game against Detroit
Trevor ScottDEQuestionablekneeis questionable for Thursday's game against Detroit
Darryl SharptonLBQuestionablehamstringis questionable for Thursday's game against Detroit
Chris WilliamsWRQuestionablehamstringis questionable for Thursday's game against Detroit
Lance BriggsLBQuestionablegroinis questionable for Thursday's game against Detroit
Brian De La PuenteCQuestionableankleis questionable for Thursday's game against Detroit
Eben BrittonGProbableappendectomyis probable for Thursday's game against Detroit

DLP went from questionable to IR eh.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

If Ratliff and Fuller miss this game, it could get real ugly, real quick.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
I have to give the Lions the edge in this one. Their D-line usually lives in the backfield all day long against the Bears. While at the same time I don't see the Bears D-line being able to apply pressure at nearly the same pace as Detroit is likely to do.

Hopefully Stafford has a rough day and the Bears can keep Cutler clean in the pocket and be smart enough to roll him our more this game.

It would help if they ran the ball more often early & Trestman doesn't constantly call the Jeffery end around ten times in the first half.

Cutler needs to do what everyone on the planet keeps telling him not to do, which is????? That's right don't turn the damn ball over. Anyone see him not turning the ball over tomorrow? Especially with the pressure the Lions will be applying all day long.

I would love to see the Bears play a good game on both sides of the ball but outside of the Atlanta game they haven't done much of that, if at all this year. So while I will be rooting for them to kick Detroit ass. I know the reality is likely to make me feel like throwing something through my TV screen.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Detroit 38
Chicago 10

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Over/Under 16.5 screen passes tomorrow?

Over/Under 3.5 idiotic short yardage runs?

Over/Under 3.5 Alshon reverse or Jay power sweeps?

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
I would love nothing more than to beat the Lions, but I can't see it happening.

Lions 30
Bears 10

BearDownUnder

Liked Posts:
The Lions front 4 are gonna destroy our O-line. Cutler might die tomorrow

AussieBear

pussy cats getting spanked today. 45-16

its in the tea leaves.

fyi - i do personal one on one instant messaging readings. paypal, bank transfers accepted - western union preferred.

AussieBear

pussy cats getting spanked today. 45-16

its in the tea leaves.

fyi - i do personal one on one instant messaging readings. paypal, bank transfers accepted - western union preferred.

Cutlers going deeeeep

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Detroit's defense causes a sack-fumble in the 2nd quarter and Cutler gets hurt on the play. Jimmy Clausen comes out and does his Josh McCown impression and gets the Bears back in the game once again showing that Trestman's system works its just that Cutler is a bonehead.

Megatron has his way with this team though without Peanut Tillman around to hold him in check.

Detroit - 27
Bears - 17

lurker

Liked Posts:
We need to sign Richie incognito for the remainder of the season