Thanksgiving IGT: Week 13 Chicago Bears (5-6) @ Detroit Lions (7-4) CDT 11:30AM CBS

Who wins?

• Total voters

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
Lance Briggs Out, Jeremiah Ratliff Doubtful For Thursday’s Game

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/11...jeremiah-ratliff-doubtful-for-thursdays-game/

Losing Ratliff is bad. Briggs out, Fuller may end up playing but then could come out or not be as effective with his three injuries...this one's gonna be ugly. Bears comes back to earth facing a better team. Wish I could be more optimistic, but 12 weeks in, this team is who they are: just not very good.

But I'll still watch and root for em, it's all I know how to do.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions are also without their starting LT... Ouch that's going to hurt, as not up to par that Allen has been this year, him going up against an inexperienced LT isn't good for Stafford.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Warford, Reiff, Fairley, and Bush all out! If we can't at least keep this one close, then we are worse than I thought, and I already thought we were pretty bad.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Did I read right and this game starts at 1130?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
With Ratliff out, perfect time for a rookie to make a statement against their injured o line. Allen better have a big game

jcrab66

Liked Posts:
GO BEARS!!!!!!!!

Sent from the media deck using Tapatalk

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am bit concerned. Cutler appeared to be twitching his neck already on field warming up.

MidwestMonster2

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Pats showed how to attack the Lions D. However I suspect the Lions are aware of this and will adjust. Now the question is, will we come out with a game plan that can adjust if needed? I think this is the game that will decide Cutlers and Trestman's reign. If they cannot get anything going again at all on a CONSISTENT basis then it really is time to cut bait in big ways in the organization. This Lions D is the real deal and the OL HAS to win this day for this team to have any chance.

Bears win 27-24.
I hope...

GO BEARS!!!

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
My friend the Eagles fan just texted me saying he's counting on the Bears for help getting to the playoffs. I told him to start drinking now.

Edit: his response was "I'm already there."

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
Cool feature on Allen. What a good dude.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
lol pre game crew laughing at the Bears on national TV

"Who got the Bears in this game? HAHA nobody! hahaha"

:/