The 2012 Chicago White Sox Roster Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just thinking about this:
Would you rather have the lineup how it is now (Dunn 3rd, Konerko clean up) or the other way around?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just thinking about this:
Would you rather have the lineup how it is now (Dunn 3rd, Konerko clean up) or the other way around?

If it isnt broken IMO dont fix it.

dunn is comeback player of the year so far

and paulie is just sick

I wouldnt want to mess with that.

Dunn will also see more fastballs

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wish the bench was better so Dunn could get a break.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If it isnt broken IMO dont fix it.

dunn is comeback player of the year so far

and paulie is just sick

I wouldnt want to mess with that.

Dunn will also see more fastballs

Yeah it makes sense. But in situations like just happened when it's 1st and 2nd with 1 out, I'd rather have Konerko up to bat only because he can get a hit or a homer.

Then Dunn can come up and do whatever because a run has already been scored.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
are you going to mention this in every thread?

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
are you going to mention this in every thread?

Yes he is.

And what he doesn't understand is that nobody is hating on Rios or saying that he hasn't hit the ball well or play good defense in right this year.

What everyone is saying is that his contract is huge and with the money that he will free up, the Sox can get other players and they can get some prospects for Rios which is what the Sox need more than anything.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes he is.

And what he doesn't understand is that nobody is hating on Rios or saying that he hasn't hit the ball well or play good defense in right this year.

What everyone is saying is that his contract is huge and with the money that he will free up, the Sox can get other players and they can get some prospects for Rios which is what the Sox need more than anything.

exactly.

spects or even get rid of that contract as well and be more of a player during FAcy or VIA trade.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
exactly.

spects or even get rid of that contract as well and be more of a player during FAcy or VIA trade.

Exactly. Getting rid of Rios will give the Sox a better chance to sign a big name and at the same time they can get some prospects. Win-win.

But if Rios stays which he probably will because nobody wants his contract and inconsistency, then that's cool because he's hitting right now.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Exactly. Getting rid of Rios will give the Sox a better chance to sign a big name and at the same time they can get some prospects. Win-win.

But if Rios stays which he probably will because nobody wants his contract and inconsistency, then that's cool because he's hitting right now.

they said he came in early (which is nice since he is known to be lazy) to work with manto. it has paid off.

we might actually have a descent team. i mean the lineup is there.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
they said he came in early (which is nice since he is known to be lazy) to work with manto. it has paid off.

we might actually have a descent team. i mean the lineup is there.

Yeah. It's nice to know he's been working. And I love that he's in the lineup right now because he's one of the reasons that the offense has been as good as it is.

He hit the ball hard today and has been doing that for the past week. I don't mind seeing more of that.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah. It's nice to know he's been working. And I love that he's in the lineup right now because he's one of the reasons that the offense has been as good as it is.

He hit the ball hard today and has been doing that for the past week. I don't mind seeing more of that.

he is hitting missles.

Status
Not open for further replies.