Status
Not open for further replies.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
On Topic: Cutler

How good do you think he is?

I think if he stays healthy he's going to be considered the best QB and player in football from 2014 to 2020.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Come on man.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oh so if I created a thread talking about how Cutler is going to be not just the best QB but the best player in the league from 2014 to 2020 because of his cannon arm, accuracy, and sneaky mobilty... you know his "abilities"... you wouldn't immediately shit all over the thread with Spartan and call me a homer?

Sorry but I'm calling bullshit on that.

I would think you're nuts, yes. Because I don't think that Cutler is on the same talent level as CK.

It's not hypocritical to think that one player is better than another player.

And for the last time, learn what "homer" means.

Again though, if you want to discuss the CK point, then post about it in that thread. I'm not having the same conversation in two separate threads.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't speak too much about Dalton because I have not seen that much of him. Take Cutler on SUnday. 11 points down and you saw for the rest of the game someone with a cooler head, as good as anyone else in the league. Not only by his play, but what he was saying in the huddle during this time. We had a discussion not too long ago about what we expect from Cutler and Jay achieved this on Sunday. C'mon, Jay was so under control in adversity of a 11 point deficit.

You were in the huddle?

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would think you're nuts, yes.

Yeah just like I think you're nuts making the outlandish proclamation that a guy with like 11 career starts under his belt is going to be not just the best QB but best player in the league over a sustained 7 year span.

And again, I'm not trying to argue your opinions of Kap. If you think he's going to be the best QB and NFL player of all time then great good for you. I'm just saying that in my opinion making grandiose statements like that is the same exact thing as Cutler homers making outlandish statements about Cutler. Either way regardless of the player being discussed you're both still guilty of chugging that kool-aid.

You can be in denial all you want but after making such a outlandish statement about Kap you shouldn't ever dog anyone out on here for being a homer about ANY player ever again because you made the biggest homer statement I've ever heard someone make about any player ever.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You can be in denial all you want but after making such a outlandish statement about Kap you shouldn't ever dog anyone out on here for being a homer about ANY player ever again because you made the biggest homer statement I've ever heard someone make about any player ever.

That doesn't make sense. You're saying that because I made a bold sounding statement about an extraordinary young talent, I cannot take issue with anything anyone saying about anyone. That's absurd.

You STILL don't know what homer means.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
That doesn't make sense. You're saying that because I made a bold sounding statement about an extraordinary young talent, I cannot take issue with anything anyone saying about anyone. That's absurd.

You STILL don't know what homer means.

Wow you're Special person. I'm saying you have no business giving anyone on here shit about being a Cutler homer anymore now that you've declared yourself the king of the Kap homers. It's hypocritical. Hopefully you can grasp that concept.

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
Is Mick saying CK is better or will be a better qb than his butt buddy Erin Rodgers I thought nobody was anywhere near Rodgers level? What happen Mick?

malcore

For clarity's sake:

It's Kap "fanboy" and Cutler "fanboy".

Not homer. Homer is entirely different. Fanboy is blind love of a player, never mind your team. Homer is blind love of your team, never mind reality.

If you're going to have a shit conversation, get your shit in order at least. Stop being haters and get back to trolling.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Maybe we need a CK sticky too.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you're going to have a shit conversation, get your shit in order at least. Stop being haters and get back to trolling.

Hey asshole, nobody has a gun to your head making you read this thread. You don't like the discussion at hand then don't read it. Simple as that.

malcore

Hey asshole, nobody has a gun to your head making you read this thread. You don't like the discussion at hand then don't read it. Simple as that.

It's humour you spazzz.

tumblr_mkn5kadcNP1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
Sounds to me mick is getting his backup plan in place when the Packers start to slip, he will have another QB's man juice to start swallowing.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wow you're Special person. I'm saying you have no business giving anyone on here shit about being a Cutler homer anymore now that you've declared yourself the king of the Kap homers. It's hypocritical. Hopefully you can grasp that concept.

Again, that isn't logical. You're telling me that because I made a big claim about a player I believe to be extraordinary, I shouldn't give crap to anyone who makes similar claims about players who I think are average.

And Malcore took the time to spell out the meaning of homer to you, so you should thank him instead of snapping at him.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sounds to me mick is getting his backup plan in place when the Packers start to slip, he will have another QB's man juice to start swallowing.

Instead of following me around the board and yapping at my ankles, why not get a bearmick dartboard or voodoo doll to play with instead? That way the rest of us won't have to read your obsessive creepiness.

Seriously dude, get over me.

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
Instead of following me around the board and yapping at my ankles, why not get a bearmick dartboard or voodoo doll to play with instead? That way the rest of us won't have to read your obsessive creepiness.

Seriously dude, get over me.
Just wondering why the change of heart all of a sudden. For 3 years all u posted was how Rodgers was in a class of his own and would be the best qb in the NFL for the next 10 years and now all of a sudden you have a new man crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.