Status
Not open for further replies.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Re: Already sick of the Cutler talk...

Says the guy deep throating Kaepernick's dick like Linda Lovelace lol. "He's going to be the best QB in the history of football for the next 8 years!!!!!"

Kaep has a lot more going for him than just his athleticism.

And 14-20 is not 8 years, bright spark.

Why do you hate it so much when Bears fans recognize other teams' qb talent?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Physically the edge goes to Cutler. Mentally, at least thus far in their careers, I would gve the edge to Dalton.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why do you hate it so much when Bears fans recognize other teams' qb talent?

I don't hate it at all. I just think it's funny you had your panties in a twist all summer long whenever someone acted like a Cutler homer only to proceed and act like the bigger Kaepernick homer ever after 1 week of football making outlandish claims about how you can see him being not just the best QB in the league but the best player period in the league for the next 8.. oh excuse me 7 years... LOL. Hypocrite much? I don't think even 49ers fans are chugging that much kool-aid.

So basically it's ok for you to make ridiculous over the top homer remarks about Kap but god forbid someone say anything remotely positive about Cutler... lol. Makes perfect sense... :wacko:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I don't hate it at all. I just think it's funny you had your panties in a twist all summer long whenever someone acted like a Cutler homer only to proceed and act like the bigger Kaepernick homer ever after 1 week of football making outlandish claims about how you can see him being not just the best QB in the league but the best player period in the league for the next 8.. oh excuse me 7 years... LOL. Hypocrite much? I don't think even 49ers fans are chugging that much kool-aid.

So basically it's ok for you to make ridiculous over the top homer remarks about Kap but god forbid someone say anything remotely positive about Cutler... lol. Makes perfect sense... :wacko:

No, there's nothing hypocritical about it because I don't think Cutler is on the same talent level as Kaep. Why would I give them equal judgment/grades when i don't think they're equal players?

You need to learn the definition of hypocrisy before you start throwing the word around.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'll take brain over legs every time when it comes to QBs.

C'mon, I think you underestimate how smart Jay is. Trestman himself said that Jay made 3 crucial plays that he ad libbed and without all three of those plays we would have not won the game.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

How is it a homer remark when a Bears fan says Kap has played excellent?

Fucking A on Tapatalk

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

C'mon, I think you underestimate how smart Jay is. Trestman himself said that Jay made 3 crucial plays that he ad libbed and without all three of those plays we would have not won the game.

I'm not saying he's an idiot. Dalton has demonstrated a cooler head though, while Cutler is more athletic.

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers
Physically the edge goes to Cutler. Mentally, at least thus far in their careers, I would gve the edge to Dalton.

Dalton.gif

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
First of all the media will always make dumb comparisons. They get paid to talk no matter how dumb it is. Personally who cares how Cutler compares, completely different circumstances in Chicago than Cinci.

malcore

[video=youtube;3OALtxAlt2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OALtxAlt2o[/video]

*not ruled a fumble though.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not saying he's an idiot. Dalton has demonstrated a cooler head though, while Cutler is more athletic.

I can't speak too much about Dalton because I have not seen that much of him. Take Cutler on SUnday. 11 points down and you saw for the rest of the game someone with a cooler head, as good as anyone else in the league. Not only by his play, but what he was saying in the huddle during this time. We had a discussion not too long ago about what we expect from Cutler and Jay achieved this on Sunday. C'mon, Jay was so under control in adversity of a 11 point deficit.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[video=youtube;3OALtxAlt2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OALtxAlt2o[/video]

*not ruled a fumble though.

The use both of these videos prove nothing. It has nothing to do with a decision or smarts it's the ball slipping out of their hands.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Don't remember EVER saying that the experts predicted the Bears to win...it was about them giving the QB edge to the Bears.

Its like posting in a black hole sometimes.

You're mad because they gave the QB edge to Cutler? Lol mad enough to make a thread raging about it. What do you want us to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.