The 2024 NFL Draft rumor that just won't die

Washington

Liked Posts:
Trading up for Harrison Jr. when Odunze is possibly going to be available at our pick is a masterclass of unnecessary overpayment. Odunze is good enough to be the #1 WR prospect in most draft classes.

I totally agree with this. I expect Odunze to be there and he'd be a great selection and they would be able to keep valuable draft capital. If Odunze (and Alt/Nabers of course) were not there, I would contemplate a move down because there is a not a clear winner at edge IMHO this year.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I totally agree with this. I expect Odunze to be there and he'd be a great selection and they would be able to keep valuable draft capital. If Odunze (and Alt/Nabers of course) were not there, I would contemplate a move down because there is a not a clear winner at edge IMHO this year.
Really there are a lot of good WRs in this draft and a few are absolutely worth the selection at 9. Kind of hard to go wrong, any WR that "falls" is justifiable for this team and drafting WR can only help the rookie QB.

I'm not sure I'd trade up, but MHJ is absolutely worth trading up to nab. To me, he clearly looks the part as a pro-ready WR. Ignore his last name, the young man is ready now