The Adam Dunn Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Yeah, we're blind, Brett. Maybe Jesus should give us our vision back. :rolleyes:

Nevermind that I've acknowledged how useless Dunn was in April and May.

Yeah, go off topic with religion again. You are the only one that brings that up in here. LOL

Acknowledge like 13 hours ago. Again, I say welcome to the club. You missed a lot.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
You join the criticism of his horrible two months at 12:03 am this morning? Well, it's about time you joined.

Acknowledge like 13 hours ago. Again, I say welcome to the club. You missed a lot.

Not true. During the start of the year I am on record of bashing Dunn, because he deserved it.

I'm an open minded, logical, and subjective baseball fan. I critique when its due, but I'll give someone their praise when its due too. For example, I was a big Rios basher, but when he deserved it, I gave him his props.

image.png

Last edited:

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Not true. During the start of the year I am on record of bashing Dunn, because he deserved it.

I'm an open minded, logical, and subjective baseball fan. I critique when its due, but I'll give someone their praise when its due too. For example, I was a big Rios basher, but when he deserved it, I gave him his props.

image.png

OK, you know I can only go based on this thread, not facebook, but I have no reason to doubt your graphic. Why you haven't done this in this thread is something only you can answer.

I can't speak for Capt, but as you can read thru out this thread, I have not just bashed him. I have provided equal praise and criticism of Dunn.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
I honesty thought I posted that in an earlier thread (the words, not the picture), so I actually had to dig around Joe's FB to find it.

But, yes, you have provided fair insight in this thread. I agree.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Bottom line, I wish Dunn would perform up to the level Dews thinks/wants him too.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Adam Dunn is the issue yet he's the only positive value player by OPS+ on the entire team.(Aside from Garcia who has a whopping 19 games with the White Sox)

:andruw:

Good to see brett's issue is that Dunn didn't carry the White Sox when the entire lineup was an embarrassing suck fest.

Another lapse in brett's shitty logic. He said Dunn was nowhere to be found when he was needed the most. As though if Dunn performed well the White Sox would have been fine. Dunn's best month was June:
.272/.402/.589
9HR's 24 RBI's
.991 OPS
tOPS+ 148
sOPS+ 175

The White Sox worst WP% so far this season:.......... June. .296. Wow, it's almost like Dunn ISN'T the biggest issue on this team. It seems as though Dunn not performing when the team "needed him to most" is rendered moot by the fact that when Dunn started mashing the entire team shit the bed around him. Even if Dunn had performed great in April/May it wouldn't have mattered because by June the rest of the team started to suck anyways and Dunn was playing really well.

LOL at brett's massive failures in this thread.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
ROFL ,Dunner! He isn't the guy I'm getting on. There's guys that haven't produced at all like Konerko, Flowers, Viciedo has been disappointing except for when he's come off the DL doing ok.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
You really have to be grasping for air in an argument if you're going to lament over someone having a bad week.

Hey Nick, start posting at SoxHaps.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Yes.

:rolleyes:

A .231 BA/.333 OBP/.864 OPS/ 110 OPS+/ 30 HRs is horrible. Zomfgzzzzz He Wasnt teh Clutchzz in teh aprilsz and mayzz.

Another strawman....I never said the numbers you just posted are horrible. It's like you took the book of bad debate tactics and said, I bet these are really good to use.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another strawman....I never said the numbers you just posted are horrible. It's like you took the book of bad debate tactics and said, I bet these are really good to use.

in that book it states clearly that "brett05 is horrible at debates and will never counter an opinion, only throw off topic due to inadequate rebut funding" in other words....rebut or gtfo.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
in that book it states clearly that "brett05 is horrible at debates and will never counter an opinion, only throw off topic due to inadequate rebut funding" in other words....rebut or....

Again sews using another illegal tactic trying to bring up the character of the person as if it has anything to do with the topic on hand. Why anyone sticks up for you in this thread is one of the greatest mysteries

Great job Mason

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again sews using another illegal tactic trying to bring up the character of the person as if it has anything to do with the topic on hand. Why anyone sticks up for you in this thread is one of the greatest mysteries

Great job Mason

proof once again that you refuse to debate and back up your useless posts. keep shying away from the fact that you are wrong...its ok to admit it.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Mason. I've refuted points you legitimately made. I can't refute the stuff you make up.
If there is something you have that you feel wasn't refuted please bring it up again, ok Mason?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mason. I've refuted points you legitimately made. I can't refute the stuff you make up.
If there is something you have that you feel wasn't refuted please bring it up again, ok Mason?

what did I make up? I know i didnt say anything about jesus being real...than i would be making something up....try harder rather than your "mason" stupidity. answer the fucking question.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Mason
What is it that you think hasn't been rebutted?
I don't think I can type it any slower for you.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mason
What is it that you think hasn't been rebutted?
I don't think I can type it sny slower for you.

you have issues. I will refrain from making fun of you since I am not a fan of making fun of handicapped people.

Status
Not open for further replies.