The Adrian Peterson MEGA Thread (Update: Vikings benched him again)

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
A switch would be any long thin object used to discipline someone usually made from the branches of a tree. My grand mother for example use to break off the branches of a coconut tree and use it to beat us with when we stepped out of line.

We still have corporeal punishment where I am from so they still use switches in the Caribbean so more of a cultural thing.

My mom used a 2x4 on me (I guess she went too far :))

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
" Weapons may form but won’t prosper!" That's what I was thinking. Fucking unprosperous weapons!

Before I say stupid shit like "he didn't want hid kid to be a punk!", I'll just hold off on this until we hear more.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
All depends how old the kid was but nowadays you can't hit your kid at all. It is no biggie to me if he is old enough and it was just a spanking (over and over and causing injury is different).

Kid is 11, and you cant beat the shit spores out of children even if they punch dolphins for no fuckin reason.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The FSM is omnipotent and omniscient. He can verify all things.

All hail the FSM.

Well can you ask him and get back to us with the answer? This is a matter of the utmost importance, ffs.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Well can you ask him and get back to us with the answer? This is a matter of the utmost importance, ffs.

Unfortunately he says he doesn't care. That's all I got.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
A switch would be any long thin object used to discipline someone usually made from the branches of a tree. My grand mother for example use to break off the branches of a coconut tree and use it to beat us with when we stepped out of line.

We still have corporeal punishment where I am from so they still use switches in the Caribbean so more of a cultural thing.

I have been spanked with a switch, a shoe, a wooden spoon, a belt, etc, etc...i have also dated women who would spank me with a switch, a shoe, a wooden spoon, a belt, etc, etc.

How things change when we get older hahaha

cobbland

Liked Posts:
there's disciplining/spanking your child and then there's beating your child...if he was just spanking the kid then this is ridiculous, but if he was beating his kid then he deserves what he gets.

What Peterson is described as doing is a spanking.

This is a beating:

[video=youtube;RQ7Vp64p4A0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ7Vp64p4A0[/video]

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:
If he was indicted doesnt that mean he was already found guilty?
ive heard indictments carry like a 98% conviction rate.
Indictments are usually by the fbi and they look into it b4 handing them out.
In normal circumstances he would be charged by local authorities and go through trial process. An indictment is like ur guilty come to court.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I have been spanked with a switch, a shoe, a wooden spoon, a belt, etc, etc...i have also dated women who would spank me with a switch, a shoe, a wooden spoon, a belt, etc, etc.

How things change when we get older hahaha

Awesome

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
If he was indicted doesnt that mean he was already found guilty?
ive heard indictments carry like a 98% conviction rate.
Indictments are usually by the fbi and they look into it b4 handing them out.
In normal circumstances he would be charged by local authorities and go through trial process. An indictment is like ur guilty come to court.

Do you have Down Syndrome?

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:
You can't beat your kid with a switch, not even if your kid acts like BearsBud. Get a grip people.

The above quote is what is wrong with America these days.

Big difference between beating your kid and giving a couple swats on the backside. Kids need that discipline these days because they have pretty much none otherwise.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Big difference between beating your kid and giving a couple swats on the backside. Kids need that discipline these days because they have pretty much none otherwise.

Why does discipline have to mean violence? Don't you think it's possible to teach discipline without hitting them?

(FWIW I'm not one of these people who think a swat on the backside is terrible, I just think there are alternatives)

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Cago got spanked real bad as a kid..It was his first orgasm

Unfortunately you are either a product of getting spanked too much or not enough...it's hard to tell, but tragic either way

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

People that say (such and such) is what's wrong with America these days are what's wrong with America these days.

oh wait, I just did that shit...

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why does discipline have to mean violence? Don't you think it's possible to teach discipline without hitting them?

(FWIW I'm not one of these people who think a swat on the backside is terrible, I just think there are alternatives)

Nipple tweaks?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you gotta deal with a lotta different baby momma's AP and they all mad.

So one of them decides to take exception to what he thought was probably "being a man" and shaping his son to grow into a man and not a fool

AP is not the sharpest tool, he is the biggest tool in the shed. Good luck man.

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:
I've never understood the idea that violence towards children is the best way to teach them anything :shrug:

As you can see these days, our country has become soft and wussified because of comments like this. With the way kids behave these days, more "violence" is warranted and needed.

For those of you that missed the sarcasm, I don't believe that a couple of swats on the backside is violence. It's unfortunate that our wussified world sees it otherwise.

EDITED TO TAKE OUT THE DISRESPECT TOWARDS MICK. SORRY!