The Bears have $410,000 in cap space

Bust

Liked Posts:
Worst in the league.

can't accuse the McCaskey's for being cheap as they open up the coffers to spend up to the cap limit. Have given the okay to sign huge contracts, 100 million to Cutler. 100 million to Mack

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
can't accuse the McCaskey's for being cheap as they open up the coffers to spend up to the cap limit. Have given the okay to sign huge contracts, 100 million to Cutler. 100 million to Mack

Nope. They ain't cheap. They're just dum as fuk.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Yup. Time to tear this fucking roster apart.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lol give up the Wilson dream.
I'm laying here watching Teen Mom 2 and spitting out my Frito Lay chili cheese pie mini bag!
Wilson ain't gonna be a Bear Remy!
SMH. MD you said wait until Rustle comes asking for the 410k. I was simply pointing out that we still have cap flexibility even if such a miracle happened. I was not suggesting it would or that I am hoping for it. I only brought it up because you specifically mentioned Rustle which I assumed was a reference to Wilson.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
SMH. MD you said wait until Rustle comes asking for the 410k. I was simply pointing out that we still have cap flexibility even if such a miracle happened. I was not suggesting it would or that I am hoping for it. I only brought it up because you specifically mentioned Rustle which I assumed was a reference to Wilson.
Let it go Remy, let it go

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Are you trying to Remi spiral a frito pie debate?

For the record, I do not take you for a Rustle dreamer.

but you were saying there's a chance! (Dumb and Dumber reference)

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
The only reason they are last is because Jimmy Graham is still on the roster. Release him and they are middle of the pack in salary cap space. I do not think the Bears have any interest in signing Allen Robinson to a new contract (we will see).

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Let’s say they get a top an in draft or miraculously get Wilson, they’re going to get killed behind this line bc they’ll probably have no arob to throw to and so we will have the worst oline and wr groups on offense and our defense will be a shell of itself.

then we will have the worst record in football and all those wonderful picks will make our trade partner perennial playoff or super bowl contenders!

Pace has put us in such a great position.

why not draft two starting tackles a center and a bunch of wr’s with high upsides in this years draft to give these old bastards the best chance of getting us to .500 or maybe even slightly better?

those sound like shitty options! Well done GM of the year. He has literally tried to get every single available QB this year, he has zero plans or just shitty ones!