THE BEAST

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Shut up!

BEARS

idk about that I mean why not be optimitic r. pace has us loaded on offense with young d. mont and d. moon and a. rob II who are good and could be great and we could get a franchise QB and LT in the draft which are our only holes but maybe we can't but it's not the r. pace fault because no gm can predict the future also I have you on ignore LOL

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
idk about that I mean why not be optimitic r. pace has us loaded on offense with young d. mont and d. moon and a. rob II who are good and could be great and we could get a franchise QB and LT in the draft which are our only holes but maybe we can't but it's not the r. pace fault because no gm can predict the future also I have you on ignore LOL

I think it's just important to realize R.Pace is doing his best. R.Pace is the NVP of GMs. Do you know how many deals he almost got done this off-season? Like it's INSANE. R.Pace truly never sleeps.

We were almost LOADED this year. Like we talk about those "almost interceptions", what about the "almost signings" and "almost trades"? I think you'd find that he LEADS the league in those categories. And that is fucking impressive.

And frankly, I can't wait to see who he almost drafts.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
All this dude did was copy the consensus mock drafts and switch one or two guys up or down a slot. Nothing really bold about his evaluations. Its like how I treated my assignments in college...copy from someone else and reword some sentences so I didn't get caught for plagiarism.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
We have two guesses so far. :p

I guess I'm not the only one. Thought maybe I was missing something.

dennehy, why 5/8ths rather than 5/16ths?

8th inch increments have always been the standard for height measurements. You can also just deduce it from looking at the first part of the fraction which is always between 1-7.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The OP chart lists the QB heights like this:

6055.....6’-5 5/8”
6021.....6’-2 1/8”
etc

What's the measuring format for that?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
All this dude did was copy the consensus mock drafts and switch one or two guys up or down a slot. Nothing really bold about his evaluations. Its like how I treated my assignments in college...copy from someone else and reword some sentences so I didn't get caught for plagiarism.

This is one stupid f'ing post

dennehy

Liked Posts:
We have two guesses so far. :p

I guess I'm not the only one. Thought maybe I was missing something.

dennehy, why 5/8ths rather than 5/16ths?
Mine is not a guess, that's what it means.

They're based on 1/8s of an inch, not sure why. Probably that is the standard measuring unit on the scale.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems a lot of top sources have Mills as best of the rest. With the way QBs run up boards, Bears may not have the option to select him at 52 if that's their target. I understand why he has Lance ahead of Fields but don't really agree.

Read the tackle descriptions and understand why you don't project LTs much beyond the end of round one, even in deep drafts. It happens but that's luck.

Can someone that gets the athletic show his mock for the Bears 1st 3 picks.

#20 -> Teven Jenkins OT
#52 -> Kellen Mond QB (he has Mills drafted earlier in the round)
#83 -> Zech McPhearson CB

A prospect who doesn’t receive nearly enough attention, McPhearson has outstanding athleticism to make plays in man or zone, inside or outside. He will push for starting reps at some point during his rookie season.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
hat works
#20 -> Teven Jenkins OT

A prospect who doesn’t receive nearly enough attention, McPhearson has outstanding athleticism to make plays in man or zone, inside or outside. He will push for starting reps at some point during his rookie season.
That works. :)

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
It's gonna be so hard for the Bears to get any QB in any round without trading up with every other team knowing the Bears are gonna draft one somewhere in this draft. If somehow one of the top 5 slides and is sitting there at #18-#19 then any team that wants a QB will know they need to trade up above the Bears to get him and that goes for Mills if he's still there at #50 and Mond if he's there at #80 and so on and so on for every round until the Bears actually get one, if they can get one that is.

R.Pace knows he's gonna have to trade up to get any QB he wants.

Real question here. Can someone (/\) be banned for sheer stupidity?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Says the imbecile who ran a scam fantasy football league but still somehow managed to lose ???

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
#20 -> Teven Jenkins OT

I love T.Jenkins but even with how much i love the kid i'm not sure i'd draft him at #20 if he can't play LT, we don't know if Ifedi can start there and be good for us like he was when he was moved there for us last year. I know many like to think they know but they actually don't know. Shit i don't know either but i think we should focus on tackles that can play LT.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
‘ I know many like to think they know but they actually don't know. Shit i don't know either’ you cannot make this brain rotted verbal diarrhea up

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
‘ I know many like to think they know but they actually don't know. Shit i don't know either’ you cannot make this brain rotted verbal diarrhea up
“I love T.Jenkins but even with how much i love the kid”

Super cringe