Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
This is some really good stuff from Brugler, one of the few people/websites that obviously watch the players and have a good understanding of football (thedraftnetwork.com is a great site too).

I agree with most of his analysis for players I've watched enough. He's exactly right on with Amari Rodgers (even compared him to the same guy I did, Deebo Samuel), I agree with him on Eichenberg, Darrishaw, Bateman, Elijah Moore, really most of his assessments on guys who I've watched.

I heard Rodgers on NFL Network radio yesterday. He is an impressive guy. He models his game after Percy Harvin. He said he loves to watch film and he described several instances where he and Lawrence dissected film together to make sure they would be in-sync on sight adjustments.

His father, Tee Martin is the wide receivers coach of the Baltimore Ravens so he’s getting incredible insight on what’s expected at the NFL level. He’s also built like a running back playing receiver and that is reflected in his ability to create YAC. This guy will be a weapon and I believe he’ll be productive early in his career.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I heard Rodgers on NFL Network radio yesterday. He is an impressive guy. He models his game after Percy Harvin. He said he loves to watch film and he described several instances where he and Lawrence dissected film together to make sure they would be in-sync on sight adjustments.

His father, Tee Martin is the wide receivers coach of the Baltimore Ravens so he’s getting incredible insight on what’s expected at the NFL level. He’s also built like a running back playing receiver and that is reflected in his ability to create YAC. This guy will be a weapon and I believe he’ll be productive early in his career.
I didn't know his dad was Tee Martin, who I remember well from his Tennessee days.

Yeah Rodgers YAC skills are the best part of his game, hence my Deebo comp. He can also get loose down the field sometimes, even though he's not a burner. To me he's a safe pick to be a productive slot early in his career, smart and tough and obviously a football junkie, as you mention.