The Benching Dropped his nuts

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looking back, the worst thing about Trubs through three and a half seasons was how much of a pussy he was.

Tentative until it was almost too late, only aggressive during the last 7 min. Tentative pre snap, tentative in his reads, lacking decisiveness, and throwing late.

Shit, same was true with his demeanor. Always the coach's good boy, eternal boyscout.

Well, looks like the benching might have dropped his nuts. Dude looks like he is finally in command. For fucks sake, I hope this shit sticks.

Ditka19861

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Benching him helped grow him as a man as well as Nagy as a coach. Let’s just hope we can knock the Rams/Cards out of the Playoffs next week.

Bust

Liked Posts:
He's the real deal. Bring them all back

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Nah, I'm throwing a parade outside cole kmet's parents house tomorrow morning at 7am.

Who's with me?
Do you live by them? Please don't get arrested. After that trask 69 thread, police should be close by you.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
While I think bearden is a turd, he aint wrong. Mitch played pretty meh today. Was inaccurate all day, but still managed the game to a big win.

That INT was just a terrible throw/decision. Probably the worst throw of his career and thats sayin somethin.

He found Robinson and Graham all game. He played well enough for the defense to get unbalanced and the offense to put up 41.

Worst int... yeah.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If he can come out and command a win against these damn packers then I will believe it they did it once to us we need to return the favor and if we some how win against green bay that should light fire under this team and maybe we can do something

Only thing I wish is that goldman could be called up