The Benching Dropped his nuts

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
The point is Trubisky isnt the only player. You're kinda thick eh.
See how you’re already willing to blame everyone but Mitch if they lose? I for one won’t accept mediocrity, Mitch is part of the team even when they lose.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's be honest, if Mitch plays like shit throwing 2INTs but the Bears win 10-3 and go to the playoffs, Mitch will get shit on. If he scores 30+ points but the Bears lose, Mitch will get shit on. He got shit on for the loss against Detroit when the defense let Stafford march down in 30 secs. Mitch is really in a no win situation with some of you guys.

I fully expect the Bears to lose next week because I expect the Packers DC to crowd the line of scrimmage and dare Trubisky to beat them through the air. I don't think Mitch will be able to do it. However, if the Bears offense puts up 30 on the Packers and the Bears still lose, I can't blame Mitch for that.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Yeh 41 pts never holds up.
If they get to play Jax or Houston every week I'll change my opinion. If he plays well against GB and in the playoffs I may change my mind.

He's still slow processing the field. Not just on progressions, but he is still not getting the ball out on time on some quick reads which kills YAC. The bone headed rookie red zone mistakes will kill them against good teams.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If they get to play Jax or Houston every week I'll change my opinion. If he plays well against GB and in the playoffs I may change my mind.

He's still slow processing the field. Not just on progressions, but he is still not getting the ball out on time on some quick reads which kills YAC. The bone headed rookie red zone mistakes will kill them against good teams.
The bone headed redzone interception part is true. Not quite sure about the rest.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
The bone headed redzone interception part is true. Not quite sure about the rest.
Which part? The defenses they've played the last three weeks are atrocious. Minn gave up 52 this week. Watch the tape the last few weeks...so many quick reads on roll outs he's just holding the ball while Mooney or Graham are just starting at him until he throws it and a defender closes on them. His poor accuracy also leaves so many yards on the field because players are reaching or diving for easy throws.

I'm glad they are playing to his strengths and they are putting up points, it's fun to watch, but he is the same guy with some more confidence.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which part? The defenses they've played the last three weeks are atrocious. Minn gave up 52 this week. Watch the tape the last few weeks...so many quick reads on roll outs he's just holding the ball while Mooney or Graham are just starting at him until he throws it and a defender closes on them. His poor accuracy also leaves so many yards on the field because players are reaching or diving for easy throws.

I'm glad they are playing to his strengths and they are putting up points, it's fun to watch, but he is the same guy with some more confidence.
Seriously not trying to be a troll but wouldn't he be a different guy if he has more confidence and it changes his play for the better?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There are four syllables in Jaguars for µMitch.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Seriously not trying to be a troll but wouldn't he be a different guy if he has more confidence and it changes his play for the better?
To a degree, and I think it has, just not likely enough.

When he's playing a good team and getting pressured regularly his bad habits will be more costly. And when they are trailing by two scores, these half field offensive plans to simplify his decision making won't work. Particularly when a team can stop the run or lock down Arob.

I really hope I'm wrong and the light has come on for him, and maybe I'm being too critical, but his fatal flaws still poke their head out.

Robocop 80

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Houston Astros
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Nah, I'm throwing a parade outside cole kmet's parents house tomorrow morning at 7am.

Who's with me?
I would, but I live in Vermont now. If you’re going to be in Arlington Heights though, make sure to hit Portillo’s afterwards. I sure miss their burgers, beefs, and tamales. Chicago cuisine blows away Vermont’s of course, lol.

A co-worker told me about NFL Bite recently. I had been suffering most of the season without seeing the Bears. It won’t be around much longer though with the legislation just passed. NFL Red Zone doesn’t cut it.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Looking back, the worst thing about Trubs through three and a half seasons was how much of a pussy he was.

Tentative until it was almost too late, only aggressive during the last 7 min. Tentative pre snap, tentative in his reads, lacking decisiveness, and throwing late.

Shit, same was true with his demeanor. Always the coach's good boy, eternal boyscout.

Well, looks like the benching might have dropped his nuts. Dude looks like he is finally in command. For fucks sake, I hope this shit sticks.
Thats what happens when your trying not to make mistakes instead of trying to win. If he wins next weekend ill stop calling him Scrubisky.

Midway Monsters

Liked Posts:
He’s slightly better but the Jaguars are a dumpster fire and he had some poor overthrows along with two terrible picks but one was dropped. I think he’s serviceable but our D is now terrible all of a sudden and they cannot get pressure.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
tru, but I'll will take big dick mitch over scared mitch at least.
True.

While not perfect, his deep accuracy was a bit better this game (missing guys by hand length instead of by ten yards), and there is something about that whole "plays great in the game other than the one 'oh my God' moment each game" that is a bit Farve-esque.

Definitely not saying he's Favre, who unlike Mitch could see the whole field, but the kid does have some similar traits.

Frankly I see him closer to being like Kirk Cousins, although he is proving more reliable and is ability to throw accurately rolling out to both his right and left is rather unique.

I guess my point is I want to see what Mitch could develop into if they keep them in this shanahan style of offense. Seems like something finally clicked. just got to keep Matt Nagy away from the damn play calling.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Thats what happens when your trying not to make mistakes instead of trying to win. If he wins next weekend ill stop calling him Scrubisky.
You literally just talked trash to me for saying the same thing. If they win next week stick your fake support up your ass!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The running game, roll outs and moving pockets has more to do with it than anything

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
While I think bearden is a turd, he aint wrong. Mitch played pretty meh today. Was inaccurate all day, but still managed the game to a big win.

That INT was just a terrible throw/decision. Probably the worst throw of his career and thats sayin somethin.
Yeah its plays like that that keep him in the average starter category honestly and he knows better
He is who he is as this point he is in the goff bridgewater skill level area mayne a hair better but still that caliber
That doesnt take away from his good plays you just have to expect at least 2 throws like that from him sometimes when hes running around like that he gets fucking carried away

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
You literally just talked trash to me for saying the same thing. If they win next week stick your fake support up your ass!
Youre full of shit. What you said is nowhere near what im talking about. Nice try clown.