The Benching Dropped his nuts

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Trubisky has actually really improved with his accuracy. He has a strong arm and good mobility. It really is just about reading defenses at this point. If he figures it out against good defenses, he can be really good.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Bears can win with Mitch

He will only cost 2nd tier QB money as well to keep him. Teddy Bridgewater type deal. Kid is showing resilience. He had a meh first half and the Lions fumble 4 games ago could have put him into a shell. He bounced back in the 3rd. Hkrusso was right all along, he is the real deal.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
Mitch is still Mitch. You won't win because of him. But he has gotten good enough that you can win with him.

His biggest issue is Nagy's stubbornness to occasionally keep going back to plays Mitch is bad at once they get a little success.

Just keep running a Shanahan style offence and Mitch will be fine.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Bears can win with Mitch

He will only cost 2nd tier QB money as well to keep him. Teddy Bridgewater type deal. Kid is showing resilience. He had a meh first half and the Lions fumble 4 games ago could have put him into a shell. He bounced back in the 3rd. Hkrusso was right all along, he is the real deal.

Teddy got 20m a year, I can't see mitch getting that unless he beats the packers + wins a playoff game.

There was a lot more unknown about teddy than mitch. He also played a lot better last year than mitch has thus far this year.

mecha

Liked Posts:
you people act like there was a combined 20 year dynasty between Peyton Manning, his mouthbreathing brother Eli Manning, Drew Brees, and Aaron Rodgers. Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl. total has-beens that threw for 120 yards won Super Bowls. why are you so obsessed with Trubisky being like god tier? do you think Mahomes is going to win 15 Super Bowls before he retires? they struggled against the Falcons today.

stop worrying about everything so much.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Still made a bunch of bad overthrows and an end zone int...against the jags. Looks like the same old Mitch to me
Agree. Glad he's playing better, but he's still the same guy. The offense they are running can't hold up against better teams or while trailing.

Lazor is doing well to help him succeed, but Mitch isn't doing anything special. He's going to have to start hitting some tougher throws or making plays with pressure in his face and I'm not confident.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agree. Glad he's playing better, but he's still the same guy. The offense they are running can't hold up against better teams or while trailing.

Lazor is doing well to help him succeed, but Mitch isn't doing anything special. He's going to have to start hitting some tougher throws or making plays with pressure in his face and I'm not confident.
Yeh 41 pts never holds up.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let’s see him do it next week
35 4 weeks in a row?

Trubisky isnt the only player on the team. He wasnt the only one playing like shit. Even missing some throws they put up 4 straight games of 35+.

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
QBs learn at different rates. Trubisky only had 1 year of starting exp in College so it was obvious his learning rate would take longer. Steve Young was like 29 or 30 before the light came on, Farve and McNabb also took a few years to develop.
Just hope Trubs is more Steve Young than David Carr.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
35 4 weeks in a row?

Trubisky isnt the only player on the team. He wasnt the only one playing like shit. Even missing some throws they put up 4 straight games of 35+.
The point is let’s talk when he can muster a win against the Packers next week. The last few wins were nice but the competition was so bad.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Candidate for thread title of the year?

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Lazor does a much better job of scheming to his strengths. O line is much better. He'll never be elite. Pretty much it
Do they have a Lazor on D that can take over play calling from Pagano? I’d love to see that level of change on both sides of the ball.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The point is let’s talk when he can muster a win against the Packers next week. The last few wins were nice but the competition was so bad.
The point is Trubisky isnt the only player. You're kinda thick eh.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
you people act like there was a combined 20 year dynasty between Peyton Manning, his mouthbreathing brother Eli Manning, Drew Brees, and Aaron Rodgers. Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl. total has-beens that threw for 120 yards won Super Bowls. why are you so obsessed with Trubisky being like god tier? do you think Mahomes is going to win 15 Super Bowls before he retires? they struggled against the Falcons today.

stop worrying about everything so much.

Mahommes is on the best offense on paper in the league outside of Tampa maybe.

That’s gonna change when the 50m dollar contract hits.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Looking back, the worst thing about Trubs through three and a half seasons was how much of a pussy he was.

Tentative until it was almost too late, only aggressive during the last 7 min. Tentative pre snap, tentative in his reads, lacking decisiveness, and throwing late.

Shit, same was true with his demeanor. Always the coach's good boy, eternal boyscout.

Well, looks like the benching might have dropped his nuts. Dude looks like he is finally in command. For fucks sake, I hope this shit sticks.

The worst thing about Trubisky during the last 3 years was Nagy calling the plays!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've always wanted a more aggressive and less tentative Mitch. Still makes the same bad plays but now makes plenty of good ones to go with it. If we could now stop him aiming those deep balls and just let them go, we may have something. Something that will still not see all the defenders but viable.until we can find special.

Here's the thing, He's gonna get tagged. I've been thinking about it and I don't see any way around it.I don't think he's worth it but I also don't see a viable option.