The Bulls Injury Report (Rose Update: He's back)

Liked Posts:
Doctors have no cleared him to play in games. He's been cleared for full-contact practice. They have been saying he's very winded and not up to conditioning in practice thus far...I still expect him back against Orlando on 4/8...unless they're waiting for him to return home (which is stupid).

If Rose is not back at all this week, this Rose is controlling when he returns, in which case he doesn't feel he is 100% for whatever reason.

If he pulls this nonsense and waits until the playoffs or right before the playoffs, the team needs to interject and shut him down. In fact, if Rose is driving this, the team needs to give him a firm deadline to start playing and it needs to be made public. If he doesn't choose to play by that deadline, they need to shut him down.

If Rose is doing this prima donna game playing again, there's no reason the organization should tolerate it. They have every reason to expect some lead time with Rose prior to the playoffs.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
If he pulls this nonsense and waits until the playoffs or right before the playoffs, the team needs to interject and shut him down. In fact, if Rose is driving this, the team needs to give him a firm deadline to start playing and it needs to be made public. If he doesn't choose to play by that deadline, they need to shut him down.

If Rose is doing this prima donna game playing again, there's no reason the organization should tolerate it. They have every reason to expect some lead time with Rose prior to the playoffs.

Rose said he is coming back this week so.... :flipa:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Rose should expect some lead time with Rose prior to the playoffs.

I expect him back this week though, making all these points moot... but in the event he doesn't.. he'll have lost a huge following.

Reportedly, his baby's mama said he'll be back Wednesday. Take that for what its worth I suppose.

Last edited:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Rose should expect some lead time with Rose prior to the playoffs.

I expect him back this week though, making all these points mute... but in the event he doesn't.. he'll have lost a huge following.

Reportedly, his baby's mama said he'll be back Wednesday. Take that for what its worth I suppose.

Moot? I thought I'd return the favor........

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
yeah, thats what I originally put then changed it because it didn't seem right.

Sometimes you out think yourself. :yep: I actually hope the whole subject does become mute, but I guess that's wishful thinking. :dunno:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sometimes you out think yourself. :yep: I actually hope the whole subject does become mute, but I guess that's wishful thinking. :dunno:
He'll be back Wednesday!

I hope.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
He'll be back Wednesday!

I hope.

That was my original thought. It makes sense as they have a back to back with a game on Thursday against the Heat that it's Wed or Thurs, so he'll have some rest before playing at home against Philly on Sat.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Only someone that has never played would think an NBA player would automatically be in shape upon returning to practice. Sure, let's finally get Rose back, and throw him into an NBA game unconditioned so he can hurt himself. The stupidity is just endless in some cases.

YOu really are about as insulting and inane a poster as exists on this board. THe guy has been medically CLEARED TO PLAY. He has been scrimmaging with his teammates. What several of us have said is that why not have the guy dress for the game and gradually work his way back into the line-up off of the bench? If they (Rose and his camp) are waiting for him to be 100% healthy and 100% conditioned and inserted right into the starting line-up for beau coup minutes, then I think that they(Rose) are wrong. He could help this team win coming off of the bench for awhile.

What is next, BP, are you going to once again bore the fuck out of us with your tales of being 6'15" and 340 kilos and an expert in the greater aspects of Gung Fu basketball during your tour of southeastern asia playing against the hindu hordes led by Ach Hu?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Kudos to this!!!!!!! He should come off of the bench AS SOON as he can reasonably can in order to HELP his team win. He is a weapon, 100% or not.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
THe guy has been medically CLEARED TO PLAY.
Source that's he's been cleared to play in games?

He's been cleared to practice with full contact. I haven't heard or read anything saying he's cleared to play.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
YOu really are about as insulting and inane a poster as exists on this board. THe guy has been medically CLEARED TO PLAY. He has been scrimmaging with his teammates. What several of us have said is that why not have the guy dress for the game and gradually work his way back into the line-up off of the bench? If they (Rose and his camp) are waiting for him to be 100% healthy and 100% conditioned and inserted right into the starting line-up for beau coup minutes, then I think that they(Rose) are wrong. He could help this team win coming off of the bench for awhile.

What is next, BP, are you going to once again bore the fuck out of us with your tales of being 6'15" and 340 kilos and an expert in the greater aspects of Gung Fu basketball during your tour of southeastern asia playing against the hindu hordes led by Ach Hu?

:smh:

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Source that's he's been cleared to play in games?

He's been cleared to practice with full contact. I haven't heard or read anything saying he's cleared to play.

Haven't heard it either.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
when you are cleared for 5 on 5 contact then you are pretty much cleared to play

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

Pretty much what the normal people expected all along. :yep: The idiots, however, are still saying silly shit like 'medically cleared to play'. :nope: The more the idiots go on and on about that, the less the whole original Rose bashing after his 1st injury was just trolling by idiots, imo.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
when you are cleared for 5 on 5 contact then you are pretty much cleared to play

Not at all. Cleared for 5 on 5 means you can fully practice with the team instead of just shooting. The next step becomes getting in NBA shape to be able to go in an actual game. I don't see what's so hard to understand, myself. A player doesn't go from the 1st practice back with the team, to being in shape for a game, period. :dunno:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
being cleared means you aren't at risk at reinjury...if hes out of shape then ok....but if you're cleared for 5 on 5 contact then you are pretty much not at risk for reinjury meaning he could play if he chose

he'll be back for the Magic game though so its not a big deal

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pretty much what the normal people expected all along. :yep: The idiots, however, are still saying silly shit like 'medically cleared to play'. :nope: The more the idiots go on and on about that, the less the whole original Rose bashing after his 1st injury was just trolling by idiots, imo.

YOu're the bleeping IDIOT. You're the stupid person talking about he would hurt himself if he was out of shape. For someone who claims to be this great big pile of jock, you might have known that players SLOW DOWN when they are winded or out of shape. When you SLOW down, other players have an athletic advantage over you, and that is about it. You don;t run any big risk about hurting yourself. Players get injured normally when their great athleticism results in landing wrong, not warming up correctly, or just plain bad luck. But someone not being able to run as fast for a finite amount of minutes or jump as high or has his legs under him and able to shoot is not a prescription for an injury to a player. IF you had ever played even a jr. high school level game, you should know that.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not at all. Cleared for 5 on 5 means you can fully practice with the team instead of just shooting. The next step becomes getting in NBA shape to be able to go in an actual game. I don't see what's so hard to understand, myself. A player doesn't go from the 1st practice back with the team, to being in shape for a game, period. :dunno:

Bull-shit. Full contact in practice means that a player is cleared to play. The minutes that he plays is up to the coach of the team but there is no damned prescription anywhere which states that a guy has to "be in NBA shape" in order to play for a team. Or did your JV coach tell you differently?