The Case for John DeFilippo

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
I would be happier with a candidate who has head coaching experience. Let's not put some one in charge of our team who has never been a headcoach before and has to "learn the job". We found that out with Coach Trestman.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
And I realize this is the wrong place for open mindedness and progressive thinking.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
I would be happier with a candidate who has head coaching experience. Let's not put some one in charge of our team who has never been a headcoach before and has to "learn the job". We found that out with Coach Trestman.

So a retread?

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:

We also found out what a experienced coach can do with John Fox. At the end of the day, everything helps. A good coach, a good player, a good football, good weather on game day, etc. At the fucking end, you need good. You can only make calculated risks hoping they are the good you’re looking for. At the end of the day, luck is called upon to make that happen. Every team that is good is because they have had luck. Drafting, injuries, player panning out, right head coach, etc. You have to have the right pieces in place in order to win. If it wasn’t luck, then why do players that are thought to be superstars end up being busts? Why are 6, 7, 8, picks and undrafted players superstars and some winning Super Bowls? (Kurt Warner being the main one) It’s fucking luck. You pick someone, head coach, coach, player, masseuse, etc. and you hope your calculated research pays off. Simple as that. No one can predict if they turn out what you thought of them. If that was the case, winning would be simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Our new coach, Sneakerboy!!!!! Pace make it happen

1390665600000.jpg

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
DeFillipo will have more in common with the Ball Boys than the players

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Our new coach, Sneakerboy!!!!! Pace make it happen

1390665600000.jpg

Let's hope the Bears get this guy instead. He really looks like a respected leader who definitely isn't battling a severe Napoleon complex.

[video=youtube;tkzALAmawfY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkzALAmawfY[/video]

Plus he can evaluate QB talent. Remember Tebow?

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why do you think that? Bears are one of the more attractive jobs available

He is very selective, similar to DeCosta and these guys with street creds want no part of a backwards organization where they would have to answer to a dweeb like Ted Phillips. I'm telling you for a fact that Ted Phillips is a major turn off to the top GM and HC candidates

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
If the Bears hire Flippy do they also have to hire his babysitter?