The causes of Football Stupid, per Bernstein

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I know you think you are proving something here. But it's not really a good look bro...

I could say the same about you. :ROFLMAO:

Straight truth?

You run with the trolls. Straight up its not like you would ever admit it backfired.

I'm glad you decided to have your fun, but its pretty damn amusing on my end to see this thread die off the front page, only to get resurrected any time I piss off one of the troll crew. Like them saying "Oh, yeah? Well watch me bump this! Now I got you back! Ha!"

Except that just tells me I got to whoever bumped it back from the dead.

And the funniest part is in most cases, I'm not even trying. I actually do have most guys on ignore now, and enjoy the football discussion. Only time I really respond any more is when I see db taking shots at Pettytime and I pile on, because for a guy who loves to dish it out, he sure can't take it.

And every time I see this thread - it just reminds me of that. Reminds me of how a lot of the circle jerk troll club can dish it but can't take it.

And it brings a smile to my face every fucking time.

1640746404453.png

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Straight truth?

You run with the trolls. Straight up its not like you would ever admit it backfired.

I'm glad you decided to have your fun, but its pretty damn amusing on my end to see this thread die off the front page, only to get resurrected any time I piss off one of the troll crew. Like them saying "Oh, yeah? Well watch me bump this! Now I got you back! Ha!"

And the funniest part is in most cases, I'm not even trying. I actually do have most guys on ignore now, and enjoy the football discussion. Only time I really respond any more is when I see db taking shots at Pettytime and I pile on, because for a guy who loves to dish it out, he sure can't take it.

And every time I see this thread - it just reminds me of that. Reminds me of how a lot of the circle jerk troll club can dish it but can't take it.

View attachment 16397
Get help.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
"I actually do have most guys on ignore now"- Guy who has claimed to have me on ignore multiple times, under multiple monikers, while commenting and reacting to my posts.

I imagine you stick to a low calorie diet as well as you stick to having people on ignore.

Hey, at least you stick to never touching women.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
"I actually do have most guys on ignore now"- Guy who has claimed to have me on ignore multiple times, under multiple monikers, while commenting and reacting to my posts.

I imagine you stick to a low calorie diet as well as you stick to having people on ignore.

Hey, at least you stick to never touching women.
If could reach his back he has four tits to play with

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You really don't see it, do you?

Last time I answer. Why do you think I care what you say? What you think? You grossly overestimate your importance.

There's nothing TO see. And you are no one to me. This is an internet messageboard. One where trolls run free. You happen to be one douche on a messageboard. That's really all you are.

I have my own life, my own wife and kids, my own family and friends, etc.

You really think YOU are going to make me question anything about myself?

:ROFLMAO:

The only thing I see is that it sucks that CCS is the most active place for Bears talk and yet also happens to be troll central. I've seen in my decades here any number of normal people who have come here to talk bears run off by the troll crews, wondering what the fuck is wrong with this place.

I know exactly where I am at, what this place is, and the function it serves for me.

If you think this impacts my real life in any way, or that your opinion matters, you are the one who needs help.

So please, keep overestimating your importance. And keep underestimating my ability to fuck with you all for my own amusement.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Straight truth?

View attachment 16397
This you totally not caring?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Last time I answer. Why do you think I care what you say? What you think? You grossly overestimate your importance.

There's nothing TO see. And you are no one to me. This is an internet messageboard. One where trolls run free. You happen to be one douche on a messageboard. That's really all you are.

The only thing I see is that it sucks that CCS is the most active place for Bears talk and yet also happens to be troll central. I've seen in my decades here any number of normal people who have come here to talk bears run off by the troll crews, wondering what the fuck is wrong with this place.

I know exactly where I am at, what this place is, and the function it serves for me.

If you think this impacts my real life in any way, or that your opinion matters, you are the one who needs help.

So please, keep overestimating your importance. And keep underestimating my ability to fuck with you all for my own amusement.
Just imparturally observationly "weighting in" here but if I am trying to convey a sentiment of not caring then I stop posting because it literally feeds the trolls when I type paragraphs to explain to the trolls that I don't care about their trolling posts.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

You should probably pay attention to them instead of writing psychotic essays on a Chicago Sports Message Board before they leave you. Like he said, get help.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Straight truth?

View attachment 16397

slow clap. scene fades. Joe is the hero.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

That was the weirdest flex since you bragged about polishing off 13 Kid Cuisines in one sitting.