The Crosstown Beatdown(WARNING: You are entering a war zone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Arguing with a cubs fan is like punching a Special person girl in a wheelchair. Nothing positive will ensue. She may believe that one day she'll walk (which is possible), but when all is said and done, she'll still be Special person.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
20060521201159.jpeg

I can't remember what this was???

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Arguing with a cubs fan is like punching a Special person girl in a wheelchair. Nothing positive will ensue. She may believe that one day she'll walk (which is possible), but when all is said and done, she'll still be Special person.

The thing is that Sox fans just don't get it. In today's World, you must be politically correct. Calling someone Special person is like calling someone a gimp. Not only can someone walk again, but someone can overcome mental illness' as well. Except as it seems, for a Sox fan. :dunno:

#letswin69

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
If you've ever actually been in a fist fight you'd know that was a lollipop punch. No damage. I liked both AJ and Michael. Try again

Well, if you've studied martial arts, and pressure points, you'd know that punching in the face, and turning the head, hits a pressure point, and causes a bright flash to the guy being hit. Hence, lights out! You fuckin pussy's need to step up your game a little, or I might sick my sister on you!

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
Well, if you've studied martial arts, and pressure points, you'd know that punching in the face, and turning the head, hits a pressure point, and causes a bright flash to the guy being hit. Hence, lights out! You fuckin pussy's need to step up your game a little, or I might sick my sister on you!

Come on now. Really?
My address is right there Gung fu master........... what the hell, bring sis along too. We'll use you for a pillow!

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:

For someone so well "schooled" in the martial arts , your information on Bruce Lee should probably be a bit more accurate. And, if you feel the need to make known your size and skill?, you should probably join a school that promotes humility and discipline...and then stay beyond the complementary month.

That aside, lets get back to how the Sox will contend for the post season, and the cubs will contend for top 4 in their division.

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
Kris Bryant maybe gung fu fighting when his time comes. Sad

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
You fuckin guys are pathetic. After a few posts I have Sox fans thankbanging Cubs fans, and Cubs fans thankbanging Sox fans. :smh: You pussies really need to step up your game, spring training is almost over. It's a crosstown beatdown thread you dumb motherfuckers.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
For someone so well "schooled" in the martial arts , your information on Bruce Lee should probably be a bit more accurate. And, if you feel the need to make known your size and skill?, you should probably join a school that promotes humility and discipline...and then stay beyond the complementary month.

That aside, lets get back to how the Sox will contend for the post season, and the cubs will contend for top 4 in their division.

Sure, let's go back to just last year. All last off season I heard the same thing from you dumb Sox fans about how good the Sox were and how much the Cubs sucked. All that hot air and the Cubs finished with the same fuckin record as the Sox..... go figure.

And now, you same ignorant Sox fans are saying the same thing. You would think that you would learn a lesson and stop with this douchbaggery. Talk about being fuckin Special person!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Come on now. Really?
My address is right there Gung fu master........... what the hell, bring sis along too. We'll use you for a pillow!

I'll be sure to look you up. :yep: Until then, say hi to Gayle for me!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;JO6P8NmkJqc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO6P8NmkJqc[/video]

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;ceSjbwi0S5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceSjbwi0S5E[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.