Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
your wrong man shea has shown plenty of signs he can play on the nfl level the problems been shit def schems him being shuffled around playing out of position just watch after this first season with fangio you will be saying how could they have wasted 3 years of this guy

Game-of-Thrones-game-of-thrones-36944504-245-281.gif

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You can say whatever you want, but literally every single opponent who runs into Shea on the football field overpowers him except QB's that do yoga and fencing instead of weights.

I want to list you the linebackers in our new 3-4

49 Acho, Sam LB 6-3 257 26 5 Texas
69 Allen, Jared LB 6-6 270 33 12 Idaho State
47d Anderson, Jonathan LB 6-3 227 23 R Texas Christian
91 Bass, David LB 6-4 256 24 3 Missouri Western State
57 Bostic, Jonathan LB 6-1 246 24 3 Florida
52 Brown, Jonathan LB 6-1 230 23 1 Illinois
53 Foster, Mason LB 6-1 241 26 5 Washington
99 Houston, Lamarr LB 6-3 300 28 6 Texas
59 Jones, Christian LB 6-3 240 24 2 Florida State
58 Lattimore, DeDe LB 6-1 237 24 2 South Florida
50 McClellin, Shea LB 6-3 245 25 4 Boise State
92 McPhee, Pernell LB 6-3 280 26 5 Mississippi State
63d Timu, John LB 6-1 246 22 R Washington
48d Woestmann, Kyle LB 6-3 250 23 R Vanderbilt
97 Young, Willie LB 6-4 251 29 6 North Carolina State

Like I said. I don't think Shea will make it. Now is Fangio interested to take a look at a former first? Probably about the same as Dede Lattimore.

Shea is done unless he can hack it.

He has a chance in the 8,9 linebacker spot against Jones/Lattimore/Bass/Allen/Young/Houston group will be competing for a couple spots.
May Fangio's best man win.

I don't think he makes the cut. He just isn't physical enough.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lets make wagers. Time to see if you are trolling, believe it, or stupid.

Got balls?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
lets make wagers. Time to see if you are trolling, believe it, or stupid.

Got balls?

I don't gamble cash if that's what your askin but some small sig or wager wouldn't be out of the question

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i think shea makes the team, but this is his last year to prove himself.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
over under 25 tackles with the Bears. sir Russo.

What say ye to that?

cheeseburger.

no pun intended on the balls to your obsession with adult Eunuchs, but I get the munchies and would really like a briefcase of white castle cheeseburgers!!! with cheese!!! yeah!!! mmmmmmmm. mmmmm..

Liked Posts:
His case is very simple to me. McClellin will finally be shown the bench when Christian Jones & Mason Foster remind us all of what the heart of a defense looks like when it has two good inside backers on the field for a change.

IMO Jones & Foster will make an excellent ILB tandem that should make nature boy & his side kick Bostic an afterthought.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if he makes the bench he is an injury away from 25 tackles. feed me

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
If he's on the Bench he'll be a good special teams player on the roster... do special teams tackles count toward that 25?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If he's on the Bench he'll be a good special teams player on the roster... do special teams tackles count toward that 25?

Shouldn't but I suspect the munchies would get banished anyway.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL keep hating but im telling ya after this season yer all gonna be like oh shit HBK wuz right

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL keep hating but im telling ya after this season yer all gonna be like oh shit HBK wuz right

Its chill bro. His college nickname is "the assassin". I like him too.

He just happened to be a marshmallow and not farm strong like we thought. He does not appear to have the genetics. But I don't know, he does have great hips and he generates speed and quickness from there. He's worse than Urlacher at shedding blocks. Softer than charmin.

I don't know what makes him an ILB either. His one trait is blitz off the edge. He should be the linebacker on the 30% blitz side. But the rub isn't stout enough for that role. We have been saying since the day he was drafted the 3-4 teams were scouting him late first early second. Probably Green Bay leaked a false report and laughs about it to this day, they knew we liked him and wanted to see if they could push our mistake up the board and make us jump the pick a round or two early and we did. Emery thinks he is all shady crafty but his eyes look like a kid tasting jello for the first time when he sees something he likes. No poker face.

Now we finally have a 3-4 and we aren't even going to try him on the edge at OLB? That spells doom to me, I thought that was his only natural position. Stand up, get wide and rush the QB. Maybe sprint to the flat if recognition. Thats it. Now they want to test Emery's Rob Ninkovich theory as an ILB, insisting he is a football player. Rob actually switched to DE in 2012.

Whatever, I thought that was Emery's denial. Fangio isn't invested emotionally, I hope he just evaluates things neutrally without concern to draft status and we'll see what we get? If Fangio likes him and can use him I am totally fine with it, I know he has football traits, I just think at this point it looks like his weaknesses handcuff him from serivicibility on an NFL football field.

Remember Mark Anderson? I think Shea might have developed into a third down pass rusher in Lovie's defense. More wide 9 like front, obvious pass rush 3rd and long.

I'm not blind. I have reviewed Shea extensively both college and of course what we see here. He is a flawed player Russo. He doesn't have everything.

Just like a chick with a bod and no face. Or that big juicy ass and no tits. Or a beautiful face and ain't they always 5'4" 155?

I mean bro...he is a flawed player. You gotta be the total package to be NFL. He lacks physical density, power, strength, and is a bit of a position tweeter.

Just like a 6 can have some smoking hot traits, but you won't find them in Playboy.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Its chill bro. His college nickname is "the assassin". I like him too.

He just happened to be a marshmallow and not farm strong like we thought. He does not appear to have the genetics. But I don't know, he does have great hips and he generates speed and quickness from there. He's worse than Urlacher at shedding blocks. Softer than charmin.

I don't know what makes him an ILB either. His one trait is blitz off the edge. He should be the linebacker on the 30% blitz side. But the rub isn't stout enough for that role. We have been saying since the day he was drafted the 3-4 teams were scouting him late first early second. Probably Green Bay leaked a false report and laughs about it to this day, they knew we liked him and wanted to see if they could push our mistake up the board and make us jump the pick a round or two early and we did. Emery thinks he is all shady crafty but his eyes look like a kid tasting jello for the first time when he sees something he likes. No poker face.

Now we finally have a 3-4 and we aren't even going to try him on the edge at OLB? That spells doom to me, I thought that was his only natural position. Stand up, get wide and rush the QB. Maybe sprint to the flat if recognition. Thats it. Now they want to test Emery's Rob Ninkovich theory as an ILB, insisting he is a football player. Rob actually switched to DE in 2012.

Whatever, I thought that was Emery's denial. Fangio isn't invested emotionally, I hope he just evaluates things neutrally without concern to draft status and we'll see what we get? If Fangio likes him and can use him I am totally fine with it, I know he has football traits, I just think at this point it looks like his weaknesses handcuff him from serivicibility on an NFL football field.

Remember Mark Anderson? I think Shea might have developed into a third down pass rusher in Lovie's defense. More wide 9 like front, obvious pass rush 3rd and long.

I'm not blind. I have reviewed Shea extensively both college and of course what we see here. He is a flawed player Russo. He doesn't have everything.

Just like a chick with a bod and no face. Or that big juicy ass and no tits. Or a beautiful face and ain't they always 5'4" 155?

I mean bro...he is a flawed player. You gotta be the total package to be NFL. He lacks physical density, power, strength, and is a bit of a position tweeter.

Just like a 6 can have some smoking hot traits, but you won't find them in Playboy.

Nicely put.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's found his position. ILB for the next 10 years.