Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
With Eberflus heavily rumored to being in a precarious position, if Poles was all in on him we would have already had a statement as such by now. The silence certainly lends one to believe that Poles is poking around, maybe at Harbaugh, maybe even trying to read the tea leaves on what NE may do with BB.

Change for change sake would just set the team back another 2-3 yr coaching cycle. I think Poles is looking at knock it out of the park HC moves and if none come to fruition, he will just stay with a guy that lacks flare but is a player respected steady hand for one more year.
But the lack of news coming out of Halas Hall is about as loud a statement as you could get at this moment.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is this Flus's chance to submit how he would change the staff and his vision going forward, otherwise you are out

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Watch them all come out in harmony at the press conference tomorrow

Neckbeard

Liked Posts:
I think they are poking around with Harbaugh and who knows who else? Also think they may be doing prelim work on a new OC if Flus is retained.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
With Eberflus heavily rumored to being in a precarious position, if Poles was all in on him we would have already had a statement as such by now. The silence certainly lends one to believe that Poles is poking around, maybe at Harbaugh, maybe even trying to read the tea leaves on what NE may do with BB.

Change for change sake would just set the team back another 2-3 yr coaching cycle. I think Poles is looking at knock it out of the park HC moves and if none come to fruition, he will just stay with a guy that lacks flare but is a player respected steady hand for one more year.
But the lack of news coming out of Halas Hall is about as loud a statement as you could get at this moment.
Or they didn’t want to say he’s back immediately after the packers embarrassment, which makes a lot of sense… have some time elapse for the booze and dick ripping to wear off before they confirm they’re still a dumb fuck organization led by George McCaskey and they’re rolling it back with Flus because THE STANDARDS HAVE BEEN SET

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The board or directors still haven't woke up from their nap after watching The Price is Right
Lookin' at the ages of the Board posted here by someone else yesterday, they may not wake up . . .

Last edited:

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Or they didn’t want to say he’s back immediately after the packers embarrassment, which makes a lot of sense… have some time elapse for the booze and dick ripping to wear off before they confirm they’re still a dumb fuck organization led by George McCaskey and they’re rolling it back with Flus because THE STANDARDS HAVE BEEN SET
Almost like you've seen this before...

Nelly

Liked Posts:
My guess is that they're wanting Harbaugh and will shitcan Eberflus for him but not for another OC/DC looking to make the jump. Even still, i'd like to see Getsy sent out to pasture already to throw us fans a bone!