zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif
Primus sucks

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
It's not Poles' choice. It's the McCaskey sock puppet's choice.
And I bet the draft picks go from Flus to the sock puppet for approval. Poles gets whatever is left over.
Poles is GM in name only.

Scobear

Liked Posts:
Please tell me that the Bears aren't drafting a new QB and delivering him to to Flus to fuck with! Its all been tried before with Fox/Trubisky and Nagy/Fields and we know how that worked out for the HCs job security. Of course the Bears will predictably go this route and put the rookie into a shitty situation with an under pressure HC. Just get a new HC to pick his OC to work with their QB and stop this rinse and repeat nonsense.

Last edited:

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
It's not Poles' choice. It's the McCaskey sock puppet's choice.
And I bet the draft picks go from Flus to the sock puppet for approval. Poles gets whatever is left over.
Poles is GM in name only.
Easy job for Poles.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Please tell me that the Bears aren't drafting a new QB and delivering him to to Flus to fuck with! Its all been tried before with Smith/Trubisky and Nagy/Fields and we know how that worked out for the HCs job security. Of course the Bears will predictably go this route and put the rookie into a shitty situation with an under pressure HC. Just get a new HC to pick his OC to work with their QB and stop this rinse and repeat nonsense.
Fox/trubisky

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:

How can you not like this? 🤦‍♂️

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
With Eberflus heavily rumored to being in a precarious position, if Poles was all in on him we would have already had a statement as such by now. The silence certainly lends one to believe that Poles is poking around, maybe at Harbaugh, maybe even trying to read the tea leaves on what NE may do with BB.

Change for change sake would just set the team back another 2-3 yr coaching cycle. I think Poles is looking at knock it out of the park HC moves and if none come to fruition, he will just stay with a guy that lacks flare but is a player respected steady hand for one more year.
But the lack of news coming out of Halas Hall is about as loud a statement as you could get at this moment.
No way do they go after or land Harbaugh and BB is so over the hill, maybe if Brady comes out of retirement. I'll pass.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hey! Learned something today. 👍

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
George is probably calling all of the available candidates to see which ones are open to being pegged by a 101 year old Franchise Owner.

"Mom's bored with me and Flus. 6'0" or taller preferred. Previous experience discouraged, of course".
That is beyond sick, just so you know, made me want to barf.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I remember long ago when people would be concerned that Getsy would leave for a head coaching gig in a couple years.
No worries there!
He will be a HC again, just not in the NFL or a power 5 team.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Flus is staying IMO.

At best they may replace Getsy with an OC familiar with the Shanny system who is capable of becoming a HC in 2025. And even if thry do I think they keep Getsy on as he is young and could probably use some mentoring from the new OC.

Then for 2024 if the new OC is great and they dont want to keep Flus, they promote the new OC to HC.

If Flus does great then he stays and if the new OC gets a HC gig then you promote Janocko or give it back to Getsy after he has had a year to learn from the new OC.
This is the most bizarre scenario I've seen. It may just be dumb enough the bears might try it. The only flaw is getsy isn't going to accept a demotion. If it weren't for @Mighty Joe Young this could be in the running for dumbest post of the day

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Flus is staying IMO.

At best they may replace Getsy with an OC familiar with the Shanny system who is capable of becoming a HC in 2025. And even if thry do I think they keep Getsy on as he is young and could probably use some mentoring from the new OC.

Then for 2024 if the new OC is great and they dont want to keep Flus, they promote the new OC to HC.

If Flus does great then he stays and if the new OC gets a HC gig then you promote Janocko or give it back to Getsy after he has had a year to learn from the new OC.
The further down I get in this post the dumber it gets.

Wow.

jive

Liked Posts:
I think one of the announcements will be that they will be searching for a DC
I hope it's not the only one

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The fact that Getsy is still employed means one of two things

1. They really are still evaluating the coaching staff

2. He’s staying and they’ve reached a new bottom to break through next season

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Sounds to me like they are all staying. Only wild card would be Getsy. I agree with Dan Bernstein. Do you really let the coach do 9 hours of exit interviews if you plan on firing him? You probably would wish for him to leave Halas hall asap and not fuck anything else up.

And if Warren is really the new brains behind the whole regime, would he really hire Harbaugh and give up on Poles?

Black Monday was yesterday. And no news was the news IMO. The reason for no press conference is because Eberflus is under contract and it's business as usual. They have a lot to go over this week and appeasing the fans for something they were never gonna do isn't one of them.

At most Getsy is fired.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Poles also deleted his Twitter. He knew he would get drilled for being forced to keep flus