The defense lost the game-not the new Qb please

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm curious what the response would have been had the Bears flipped halves. Came out slow in the first half and down 20 at the half only to lose by 1 at GB while being 8pt dogs do start with. Same exact plays and final score just in opposite halves. I'm sure the narrative would be somewhat different around here.

Probably would have been literally the opposite and this guy would have never joined and started this thread, and all the banned people would still be banned

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yes, true. Here is my official list of the top 6 things to happen

1. The trade for Mack
2. The drafting of Anthony Miller
3. The first half of Green Bay game
4. The stepping up of Robertson-Harris
5. The anticipation of Mitch Trubisky
6. The unbanning of HeHateMe and others

I've missed you so much.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've missed you so much.

Oh and same here. Now the banned are back, the defense is back scoring offensive points, and there can be some humor in Bears footbaw even for the pre-Madonna's.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh and same here. Now the banned are back, the defense is back scoring offensive points, and there can be some humor in Bears footbaw even for the pre-Madonna's.

I can think of about 5 posters that are throwing a temper tantrum right now due to the banned being back together. :lol:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I'm hugely happy aboot ANTMILL and hope he and mole eyes Mitchell can light it up

BuddyRyans46

MEAN.
Liked Posts:
The Bears defense held the Packers offense to no (or roughly ZERO) points in the 1st half. Mitch didn't do crap in the 2nd half to score much of anything. Lots of mistakes, a really bad fumble. This was definitely a loss squarely on the QB.

Grimson officially nominated for Special person OF THE YEAR after only one week. Quite impressive, 'tard boy.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Grimson officially nominated for Special person OF THE YEAR after only one week. Quite impressive, 'tard boy.

Hey we all know everyone here is passionate about our bears team but do we have to use such toxic language like this? I know it's not against the rules but come on, a lot of people here have brothers sisters and some even parents with mental disabilities...

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
who are you posting at???????
Some people just struggle with the internet.

Did anyone else watch the game where Mitchell has about 5 overthrown balls in the 4th quarter? I certainly did.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I forgot about Rory. Does FT still post here? I'll reach out

mecha

Liked Posts:
seriously how do we get Rory back now?

now, it's pretty simple. if the Bears are up 20-0, and they blow that lead to lose the game, and Trubisky doesn't throw 3+ pick 6s, that's on the defense. Trubisky didn't help, no, but he wasn't what lost the game exclusively.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I am so tired of the Mitch getting the blame , for one he has only played 13 games and last season hardly counts he had horrible receivers and a horrible Fox game plan and play calling. The defense let Green Bay score on every drive in the second half-every single one. 3touchdowns and a field goal, how in the world is that the fault of Mitch. I am not impressed with the defensive coach of this team-last year every time when the Bears did somehow score the other team scored right on the very next drive--he never closed the door on the other team. My last thought on the Green Bay game is that you have a Qb on one leg-----------how can you not blitz and go after him lol
You clearly don't know how football works. The defense was gassed in the second half partly because they are still not in shape due to lack of play and practice in camp and the Offense did nothing to control the ball and keep the defense off the field. If Mitch the second player taken in the draft could have a couple of drives eating some clock this they would have stole this one. Its amazing the excuses people make for Mitch but Sam Darnold starts his first game after missing most of camp and did just fine.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Hey we all know everyone here is passionate about our bears team but do we have to use such toxic language like this? I know it's not against the rules but come on, a lot of people here have brothers sisters and some even parents with mental disabilities...

HeHateMe!! I missed u bb.