The defense lost the game-not the new Qb please

mecha

Liked Posts:
aaronitout, is your dopplegangbanger IHTB nearby?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Who is aaronitout?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I guess so, I mean this is literally the Number ONE spot to talk bears football on the internet and everyone knows how much I like good Bears football talk!

You do know this is CCS right?

mecha

Liked Posts:
:lmao: holy shit

who was the other asshole with the angel avatar? is that Packer fan fuckboy going to surface next?

edit: Wardi?

richb688

Liked Posts:
All my God he had one lousy good game-lets call him the Joe Montana, jyou cant judge a QB by one season-Watson was horrible in game one. A young QB needs about 3 seasons to show what they can or can not do. The defense was horrible in the second half and that has happened to many times the last 4 years. If your going to be a top ten defense you have to play a solid game-they were gassed because they could not stop Green Bay one time-don't blame the offense for that

mecha

Liked Posts:
hey man. everyone's unbanned, you don't have to do the troll thing anymore.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Please tell me that uncle tom, Packer Fan is goona be back.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I am so tired of the Mitch getting the blame , for one he has only played 13 games and last season hardly counts he had horrible receivers and a horrible Fox game plan and play calling. The defense let Green Bay score on every drive in the second half-every single one. 3touchdowns and a field goal, how in the world is that the fault of Mitch. I am not impressed with the defensive coach of this team-last year every time when the Bears did somehow score the other team scored right on the very next drive--he never closed the door on the other team. My last thought on the Green Bay game is that you have a Qb on one leg-----------how can you not blitz and go after him lol

The defense let Green Bay score on every drive in the second half-every single one. 3touchdowns and a field goal, how in the world is that the fault of Mitch.

Tell us what the "D" did in the 1st half. And what we didn't do on "O" to help the "D" in the 2nd half???

BuddyRyans46

MEAN.
Liked Posts:
STILL WAITING ON THAT HOME ADDRESS AND FULL NAME, SPARKY!!!!!

WHY...SOOOOO.....SCARED????!!!!!!!!

and just LOL at you using the term "NORMIE"...I should have guessed your Special person autistic ass would be some pathetic fucking incel.....DURRRR NORMIES SUCK DURRRR NORMIE PROBLEMS AMIRITE DURRRR" lol FUUUUCK YOU BOY-O>>>>>>YOUR ASS IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND I AM GOING TO TURN IN INTO SO MUCH BLOODY GROUND BEEF, JUST LIKE YOUR DEAD DADDY USED TO BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
da fuq

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Nagy is the most culpable for the loss. A below average coach wins this game, but Nagy laid a stinker. Atrocious play calling, terrible decision making, and again not utilizing talent on the team like the Fox regime. If it keeps up like that, we'll win 5 games this year as well.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Nagy is the most culpable for the loss. A below average coach wins this game, but Nagy laid a stinker. Atrocious play calling, terrible decision making, and again not utilizing talent on the team like the Fox regime. If it keeps up like that, we'll win 5 games this year as well.

I would have run the ball at the 14 but Cohen was open. If Mitch pulled the trigger and hit him, Nagy would be getting praised for a great play call that nailed down the victory.