The Dumbest Eagles Fan Ever?

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
I've never been to a game at the Linc but I was in downtown Philly for business a few years back. In my downtime I was strolling around checking out the sights (I mentioned before I'm a paraplegic, I push a manual wheelchair around) and was looking for places to eat or just a good bar. I wasn't wearing a Bears jersey but it was like a nice polo shirt that matched my slacks but clearly was Chicago Bears....not only did some fucker kick my chair hella hard but the 1st little bar I went into lasted 3 minutes before I just gave them all the finger and took off.

To be fair, I always am kind of an asshole with other teams' fans at Bears games so I guess I deserve it. Damn streets in Philly were hella busted up and dirty as shit too.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Hopefully philly will burn down the city when Brady wins his 6th Super Bowl,its a shithole

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
I wonder if the people of Minneapolis return the favor in two weeks for the SB? I would be down with some creative non-violent payback if I were a Vikings fan.

Those videos are disgusting, disgraceful and disturbing!

I live an hour south of Minneapolis and the majority of my friends and family are queens fans. I would love to get the boys together and give those idiots a “Minnesota nice welcoming”. I was thinking about taking my family up to the area for the festivities but not after watching that shit.

Any non violent suggestions people could offer if I make it up to the twin cities with the good ole boys?

Liked Posts:
I've never been to a game at the Linc but I was in downtown Philly for business a few years back. In my downtime I was strolling around checking out the sights (I mentioned before I'm a paraplegic, I push a manual wheelchair around) and was looking for places to eat or just a good bar. I wasn't wearing a Bears jersey but it was like a nice polo shirt that matched my slacks but clearly was Chicago Bears....not only did some fucker kick my chair hella hard but the 1st little bar I went into lasted 3 minutes before I just gave them all the finger and took off.

To be fair, I always am kind of an asshole with other teams' fans at Bears games so I guess I deserve it. Damn streets in Philly were hella busted up and dirty as shit too.

Yeah South St is a dump.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I live an hour south of Minneapolis and the majority of my friends and family are queens fans. I would love to get the boys together and give those idiots a “Minnesota nice welcoming”. I was thinking about taking my family up to the area for the festivities but not after watching that shit.

Any non violent suggestions people could offer if I make it up to the twin cities with the good ole boys?

In Minnesota's weather? Hot water.

xD

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

Lutefisk sandwich?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lutefisk sandwich?

c2333aca60a6c364a9a3a958596d5a83.jpg

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dumbest Eagles fan is like the shortest midget.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Minnesotans are so nice." Yeah, right. Have any of you actually ever been to a game there?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
when I was young delivered in Philly, it's like a much larger ghetto version of the Bronx...what a craphole. Just watch the Wire...they are shitheads living in a shithole. Once you live on the East Coast it makes total sense why we had a revolution because these people are pissed about everything.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wonder if the people of Minneapolis return the favor in two weeks for the SB? I would be down with some creative non-violent payback if I were a Vikings fan.

They should charter a plane for Philly fans and land them in Fargo.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The most arrest of any fan during a home game in Green Bay, are that of Vikings fans, by far i was told.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I didn't know omlet was a CAR fan. What a depraved moronic society we live in. Start at 3:45
[video=youtube_share;2RdB1qL2Xvs]https://youtu.be/2RdB1qL2Xvs?t=4m23s[/video]

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whoever had the camera should have shown Eggpants's spread of hotdogs, funsize bag of chips and Sprite just for verification.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I didn't know omlet was a CAR fan. What a depraved moronic society we live in. Start at 3:45
[video=youtube_share;2RdB1qL2Xvs]https://youtu.be/2RdB1qL2Xvs?t=4m23s[/video]

I can't understand wtf is wrong with people who destroy their TVs when their team makes a bad play. I mean, how low must their IQ be to do something like that.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can't understand wtf is wrong with people who destroy their TVs when their team makes a bad play. I mean, how low must their IQ be to do something like that.

Ever heard of crowds making peoples' IQ's drop sharply when mob mentality takes hold? Sort of the same principle for some people when their tempers flare. When anger takes over its like they go caveman mode.

Matt2012

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
"Minnesotans are so nice." Yeah, right. Have any of you actually ever been to a game there?

I went to my only Bears/Vikings game at the Metrodome 9 years ago. I wouldn't say the fans were any worse than when I've gone to games at Lambeau. Which is to say that there were a lot of assholes, but none of them were violent in any way. Nothing like what you see in Philly at least.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Produced by the department of redundancy department...