HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I went to my only Bears/Vikings game at the Metrodome 9 years ago. I wouldn't say the fans were any worse than when I've gone to games at Lambeau. Which is to say that there were a lot of assholes, but none of them were violent in any way. Nothing like what you see in Philly at least.

Bears fans made a habit of taking over the Metrodome for Bears/Vikings games. I'm sure they hate us for it.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I can't understand wtf is wrong with people who destroy their TVs when their team makes a bad play. I mean, how low must their IQ be to do something like that.

Ever heard of crowds making peoples' IQ's drop sharply when mob mentality takes hold? Sort of the same principle for some people when their tempers flare. When anger takes over its like they go caveman mode.
The Steelers fan takes the cake. His kids run to his mom knowing his psycho father is about to take the TV outside before he even unplugs it and then beats the shit out of the TV with a bat with his all under 12 boys freaking out. He even points the bat and his finger at his wife at one point.

Dad and husband of the year. And we wonder how some people can do so much bad.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I think anyone who lives in Philadelphia has a God given right to be a angry asshole.

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
"Minnesotans are so nice." Yeah, right. Have any of you actually ever been to a game there?

I’ve been to a lot of games at the old dome (close to thirty if I had to guess) and two at us bank stadium. I have never seen anything remotely close to how those idiots in Philly were carrying on in MN. I’m married to a pEckers fan and the worst thing that I’ve seen over the years is someone throwing popcorn our direction. My dad got hit by a flying bratwurst at soldier field while wearing his ridiculous Vikings horn and braids hat years ago. He was dumbfounded because someone had spent a lot of money on that brat!

I guess my point is that we are watching a kids game for entertainment. There is nothing wrong with friendly banter and ribbing the opposing team fans but to carry on like Neanderthals and throw bottles and cans at people is fucking criminal. As much as I want the bears to win on a weekly basis it really has no bearing on my life!

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Philly has some low life fans. I'd say worst on the NFL.

dawags

Liked Posts:
No wonder W.C. Fields had written on his tombstone.........better here than Philadelphia

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Those videos are disgusting, disgraceful and disturbing!

I live an hour south of Minneapolis and the majority of my friends and family are queens fans. I would love to get the boys together and give those idiots a “Minnesota nice welcoming”. I was thinking about taking my family up to the area for the festivities but not after watching that shit.

Any non violent suggestions people could offer if I make it up to the twin cities with the good ole boys?
I went to a few games at the roller dome in the '90s & early 2000s. Mostly the Vikings fans were just sort of drunk and mean but not in a super aggressive way. But I did have beer thrown at my Walter Payton jersey by someone a few rows up when my back was turned and I was minding my own business, and that tells me all I need to know about their POS fans. Minnesotans in general are mean as snakes if you scratch the veneer of niceness. I lived there for 13 years.

I have a Packer fan friend who was at a game there and during a moment of silence for a former Vikings player who died that week, people were yelling "Packers suck!" That's during a moment of silence for their own deceased player. Stay classy Minnesota!

Antobears

Liked Posts:
I went to a few games at the roller dome in the '90s & early 2000s. Mostly the Vikings fans were just sort of drunk and mean but not in a super aggressive way. But I did have beer thrown at my Walter Payton jersey by someone a few rows up when my back was turned and I was minding my own business, and that tells me all I need to know about their POS fans. Minnesotans in general are mean as snakes if you scratch the veneer of niceness. I lived there for 13 years.

I have a Packer fan friend who was at a game there and during a moment of silence for a former Vikings player who died that week, people were yelling "Packers suck!" That's during a moment of silence for their own deceased player. Stay classy Minnesota!

Can't say I lived there that long (just a summer) but they're good people by and large in my experience. Definitely not as "nice" as they present themselves although I'm not sure that's necessarily a bad thing.

But as regards your anecdote what fucking dimwits scream abuse during a minutes silence for their own player :gtfo: