The Giants

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is such bullshit. They were 3-13 without Stafford for most of the season with some REALLY close games all season and 2 losses to the Packers which refs decided. That's the 13-3 Division Losers Packers. So they weren't THAT bad.

Absolutely right. Another one, Chiefs just nipped the Lions last year. Check out the stats for game in link below.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Mitch won't have much reason to throw. If the improved O line play wasn't an aberration (and it likely wasn't) then the defense and the run game should be enough to control the game. Prepare yourself for a frustrating game from Mitch where he throws for 180 yards, a TD and pick and we still win by a TD.
I see absolutely nothing wrong with that.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
In this game, I want to see vastly improved 3rd down efficiency on both sides of the ball.

I want to see the run game continue to improve like it did in Detroit. I also want to see the ball spread around between the receivers, TEs and backs. We actually saw a bit of that last week with Graham, Wims and Miller scoring the three TDs. If everything doesn’t revolve around Robinson, he’ll be even more effective when he’s needed because other options have been established.

Mitch needs to be efficient and effective from the start. He needs to show the 4th quarter comeback was a foundation and not an anomaly.

The run defense and pass rush need considerable improvement. Danny T. has to look like an actual NFL linebacker and Nichols needs to build off a good 4th Q after being pushed around the previous 3.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Trubisky again plays 3 terrible quarters and 1 amazing quarter, it will show me that the Bears should start Foles and have Trubisky come in in the 4th.

In all seriousness, a Bears win against the Giants shows me that this Bears team as a whole is better than the Lions and Giants. That's not nothing. But no, it doesn't tell me anything about Mitch. He looked absolutely lost against the Lions' zone defense, which is nothing new. He looked kickass against their man-to-man, which is nothing new.

There's literally no new information, so my thoughts have not changed.

I would need to see strides, go from read-to-read, put the ball on the numbers and not way behind his receivers, play well while taking the ball from under center, and do that all consistently. That doesn't have to mean he has 5 straight great games, but it does have to mean he does all of those things consistently. We'll know it when we see it, but in my opinion, we'll never see it. He's not the guy.
Absolutely lost? He was going through his reads and making the throws other than a couple bad throws mitch did fine against the zone and because a couple bad breaks just missed on a couple tds

I dont know what game you were watching but maybe take your hater glasses off and rewatch then

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Calling it now, we will lose to the Giants.
1594206782-1776.jpeg

bareness

Liked Posts:
Absolutely lost? He was going through his reads and making the throws other than a couple bad throws mitch did fine against the zone and because a couple bad breaks just missed on a couple tds

I dont know what game you were watching but maybe take your hater glasses off and rewatch then
This was my same sentiment but I just
Especially if he were to lose to Mahomes or Watson in the SB...
Say it again loudly!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch can go 16-0 and if there are inaccurate throws or bad reads people will still bitch about him.

Ppl bitch because 4 years into his career he still sucks. He should absolutely bum slay the Giants, but we already know the game will be unnecessarily close.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so if the bears beat the giants and mitch puts up similar stats this week

Do we say the bears are legit?
Can we say Mitch has improved?

Thoughts

mitch has to show up for more than 6 min of the game to even start the conversation

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubs just fuckin needs to be definitive.

Good or bad, it has to get figured out in the fist 6 games. We saw this bullshit where he only shows up for one quarter all last year and it has to end. Puss Mitch has to end.

Kid has to stop playing scared until the bears are down and the game is almost over. Time to put up sit the fuck down on the bench

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
so if the bears beat the giants and mitch puts up similar stats this week

Do we say the bears are legit?
Can we say Mitch has improved?

Thoughts
Come on, this is CCS!

Bears 73-0 Giants
CCS poster:
Sure Mitch had 8 TD passes, but 6 were against man defense. Wait until he plays a team that plays 100% zone.
Wait till Quinn's ankle acts up by week 4, Bears will give up 1000yards a game.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
If we follow steelers formula we can beat them easily.
Pagano has no ability to vary and disguise his defense even close to what the Steelers do.

bareness

Liked Posts:
Ppl bitch because 4 years into his career he still sucks. He should absolutely bum slay the Giants, but we already know the game will be unnecessarily close.
Don't know what will happen but I cant wait to find out. In my opinion, hell yes Mitch sucked last year is an understatement. However, to suggest he sucked 4 years straight is a bit much. Inconsistent all 4 yrs hell yes agreed. Now you can argue all you want about his alternate pro bowl year but nonetheless he was in conservation to be selected period. The first year he barely threw the ball, which made everyone excited when Nagy got hired. Everyone expected a step forward last year and were sadly disappointed. Crazy thing is I am not even a Trubisky supporter and I can least be objective on his four years. I am not saying 2018 was great but average at best but sucked thats a stretch mixed with a bit of haterism.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't know what will happen but I cant wait to find out. In my opinion, hell yes Mitch sucked last year is an understatement. However, to suggest he sucked 4 years straight is a bit much. Inconsistent all 4 yrs hell yes agreed. Now you can argue all you want about his alternate pro bowl year but nonetheless he was in conservation to be selected period. The first year he barely threw the ball, which made everyone excited when Nagy got hired. Everyone expected a step forward last year and were sadly disappointed. Crazy thing is I am not even a Trubisky supporter and I can least be objective on his four years. I am not saying 2018 was great but average at best but sucked thats a stretch mixed with a bit of haterism.

Will a throw a TD in the 1st half tomorrow?

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
In this game, I want to see vastly improved 3rd down efficiency on both sides of the ball.

I want to see the run game continue to improve like it did in Detroit. I also want to see the ball spread around between the receivers, TEs and backs. We actually saw a bit of that last week with Graham, Wims and Miller scoring the three TDs. If everything doesn’t revolve around Robinson, he’ll be even more effective when he’s needed because other options have been established.

Mitch needs to be efficient and effective from the start. He needs to show the 4th quarter comeback was a foundation and not an anomaly.

The run defense and pass rush need considerable improvement. Danny T. has to look like an actual NFL linebacker and Nichols needs to build off a good 4th Q after being pushed around the previous 3.

the key to winning on 3rd down is establishing a matchup with your Tight end to draw a safety to him for help later in the game.

if a safety has coverage responsibilities on a TE he can’t anticipate or jump the run and shoot the gap... he has to read first then move and by that time he’s late to the play or we run in to someone else.